PDA

View Full Version : Cheating question

realpointman
06-07-2005, 09:38 AM
Hello all,
I have a question about cheaters and a possible cheat. The other night myself and squad "OC77th" were flying in a server on hyperlobby and this guy keep shooting me down very fast. So I thought man this guy is good. So we go on to do a couple head to head and he was shooting me down every time very fast. So the next time I thought I would see what he's doing by watching him. So we pass and I go to watch him and the distance was going up then all the sudden they started going right back down and he never went further than 1k from me. No turning radius, No climb, No nothing. Just passed then he liked turned 180 degree's without speed loss or anything. I watched him do this 3+ times just to make sure I wasn't just getting lag or something. My team member also witnessed this as well. Then last night they said watch him as to be taken as look what I can do and what are you going to do about it. Has anyone else seen this, is there any info about how to stop it.

Thanks,
Point-man

realpointman
06-07-2005, 09:38 AM
Hello all,
I have a question about cheaters and a possible cheat. The other night myself and squad "OC77th" were flying in a server on hyperlobby and this guy keep shooting me down very fast. So I thought man this guy is good. So we go on to do a couple head to head and he was shooting me down every time very fast. So the next time I thought I would see what he's doing by watching him. So we pass and I go to watch him and the distance was going up then all the sudden they started going right back down and he never went further than 1k from me. No turning radius, No climb, No nothing. Just passed then he liked turned 180 degree's without speed loss or anything. I watched him do this 3+ times just to make sure I wasn't just getting lag or something. My team member also witnessed this as well. Then last night they said watch him as to be taken as look what I can do and what are you going to do about it. Has anyone else seen this, is there any info about how to stop it.

Thanks,
Point-man

DS-Turret
06-07-2005, 10:46 AM
Record with play track. Don't judge an aircraft from a distance. Judge aircraft with play track & then you see exactly what is there. Lag can & will sabotage the play track in the way that the aircraft looks like flying side ways & glitching into ground. Play track isn't 100% reliable when it can easily be sabotaged by lag & screen freezing.

LStarosta
06-07-2005, 02:26 PM
If this is another Spitfire whine, I will shoot you in the face. Fact.

JG5_UnKle
06-07-2005, 03:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LStarosta:
If this is another Spitfire whine, I will shoot you in the face. Fact. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, it does sound like a spit..... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

realpointman
06-07-2005, 07:14 PM
No it's not a spit whine. I like the spit and flying agaist it is certainly a difficult thing to do. I'm serious though about what I saw. He went from like .50, .58, .62, .68, .75, and just like that they started going back down after a head on pass. I will however start recording the flights and see if I can catch him in the act again.

ploughman
06-08-2005, 01:58 AM
Just out of interest what was he flying?

Siggy101
06-08-2005, 02:49 AM
Bye warned. Theyre is chap call-sign "Mrdc" who only fly when his hosting himself and only ewer 1 v 1. One of my friends was theyre the other evening and took some interesting pics. Once he them hosted, I am sure he will post hear.

~S~

Nero111
06-08-2005, 03:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JG5_UnKle:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LStarosta:
If this is another Spitfire whine, I will shoot you in the face. Fact. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, it does sound like a spit..... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahh yes, those pesky Spitfires are a handful