PDA

View Full Version : Online multiplay campaigns, newbie question

medialab
01-26-2009, 03:24 PM
Hi. I'm new to the game and I might have a stupid question, but here goes. A friend and I are playing through the multiplay online campaign Lvov 41 as the russians, hosts choice, etc. (we are using directIP connection). We have completed 5 missions and now it has stopped advancing, it keeps repeating mission 5. Does this mean the campaign is only 5 missions long, or are we doing something wrong?

I would have expected a "campaign complete" kind of status/results/scoreboard screen but there was nothing, it just throws us back into mission 5 of the campaign to repeat. Actually, same thing with Coral Sea campaign except that it was only 1 mission long. is this right?

Side question, what is the proper button to hit after each mission, is it "next"? that is what we have been using. Thanks.

medialab
01-26-2009, 03:24 PM
Hi. I'm new to the game and I might have a stupid question, but here goes. A friend and I are playing through the multiplay online campaign Lvov 41 as the russians, hosts choice, etc. (we are using directIP connection). We have completed 5 missions and now it has stopped advancing, it keeps repeating mission 5. Does this mean the campaign is only 5 missions long, or are we doing something wrong?

I would have expected a "campaign complete" kind of status/results/scoreboard screen but there was nothing, it just throws us back into mission 5 of the campaign to repeat. Actually, same thing with Coral Sea campaign except that it was only 1 mission long. is this right?

Side question, what is the proper button to hit after each mission, is it "next"? that is what we have been using. Thanks.

Zeus-cat
01-26-2009, 05:55 PM
My squad had the same thing happen on mission 50 or so of a Bastogne campaign. We had to quit playing it as it never advanced.

Start a new campaign is my recommendation.