PDA

View Full Version : Any chance of a bundle package for PC preorders?

gnuggette
02-01-2010, 09:46 PM
I have asked this before and didn't get any answer whatsoever, and I feel like the answer's gonna be a big resounding "NOOOOOO" but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask again.

So will there be any kind of limited edition bundle edition (akin to the Black/White, Master Assassin, etc) for us smelly unfortunate PCers? I read that a bundle would be announced early in 2010 but I haven't seen one so far, so I'm hoping to hear from a reliable source about this.

Edit: So I just read there will be a "Black Edition" but it won't have the soundtrack or artbook or figurine or anything. I'm mainly concerned about the bundle having the figurine and/or soundtrack.

gnuggette
02-01-2010, 09:46 PM
I have asked this before and didn't get any answer whatsoever, and I feel like the answer's gonna be a big resounding "NOOOOOO" but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask again.

So will there be any kind of limited edition bundle edition (akin to the Black/White, Master Assassin, etc) for us smelly unfortunate PCers? I read that a bundle would be announced early in 2010 but I haven't seen one so far, so I'm hoping to hear from a reliable source about this.

Edit: So I just read there will be a "Black Edition" but it won't have the soundtrack or artbook or figurine or anything. I'm mainly concerned about the bundle having the figurine and/or soundtrack.

jimbo11235813
02-02-2010, 03:38 AM
This is an article (http://terminalgamer.com/2010/01/25/assassins-creed-2-coming-to-pc/) saying that the normal version of the PC game will include at least the 2 DLC that the consoles are getting.

Personally, I was disappointed by the Black Edition. The DVD was incomplete (about three or fours videos, only 2 of which were developers diaries), 14 songs from the soundtrack (and can't be transfered to MP3 players as they are stuck on the DVD), the book was OK (with many typos), and the three 'exclusive' maps are the three Templar lairs that come with the second DLC (although the DLC is included, I don't know whether the Lairs are as well). However, I have no complaints about the figurine.

Also, unless you've already pre-ordered one of the bundles, then it's unlikely you'll be able to get it now.

caswallawn_2k7
02-02-2010, 04:00 AM
they also said the black and white versions would be brought to PC (black was already listed for PC in Europe anyway)