PDA

View Full Version : AC1-

Ironlung916gt
09-24-2011, 03:39 AM
Was horrible. Actually just played through and thought it was crap. One of the most annoying games ever. I wanted to go punch a mexican baby in the face the begging women and looney tune guys are so flipping annoying. How did you guys pull off 2 and 3 so well? Did everyone from 1 get fired?

Ironlung916gt
09-24-2011, 03:39 AM
Was horrible. Actually just played through and thought it was crap. One of the most annoying games ever. I wanted to go punch a mexican baby in the face the begging women and looney tune guys are so flipping annoying. How did you guys pull off 2 and 3 so well? Did everyone from 1 get fired?

LightRey
09-24-2011, 03:47 AM
Nobody got fired over AC1. It was a very successful game. The fact that it was so annoying to you is most likely because it still had many bugs and old untweaked features.

reini03
09-24-2011, 04:04 AM
There isn't even anything that's called "AC 3" as of now.

JenC03
09-24-2011, 04:09 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MagnifyHope:
There isn't even anything that's called "AC 3" as of now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know, I hate/strongly dislike http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif it when people confuse ACB for 'AC3'

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ironlung916gt:
I wanted to go punch a mexican baby in the face the begging women and looney tune guys are so flipping annoying. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But I see what you mean, I have friends who didn't bother with other AC's because of the first one &gt;.&lt; or just preferred AC2

Also... don't take it out on a baby, http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif we don't want to give gamers a bad name http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Ironlung916gt
09-24-2011, 04:31 AM
Geeze give me a break here fellers. Was it or was it not the 3rd installment of the game? My bad on the trivial mistake.

reini03
09-24-2011, 05:43 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ironlung916gt:
Geeze give me a break here fellers. Was it or was it not the 3rd installment of the game? My bad on the trivial mistake. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, it's true that Brotherhood is the third main game, but it's not Assassin's Creed 3. You see, every numbered game brings a new ancestor/protagonist, every game with a subtitle continues the story of an assassin in an earlier game. So, Assassin's Creed III will bring a new ancestor and is expected to release in 2012 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

itsamea-mario
09-24-2011, 06:19 AM
Wow this was so pointless I doubt it could pierce butter.

AC1 was a great game, that is if your not some hyper active spanner who just wants to go around and hit things then look at sone cleavage.

Fact Is most people who played AC1 loved it. It was revolutionary for it's time, and is still better than a lot of new games today.
It just requires a little bit of.. Decorum.

Along with patience and intellect of course..

donngold
09-24-2011, 07:28 AM
Yeah i dont see why people hate it i still love it. I just replayed it and finished it yesterday (not in 1 day of course), the final boss battle(s) are the best ever!!!

naran6142
09-24-2011, 10:43 AM
Was horrible. Actually just played through and thought it was crap. One of the most annoying games ever. I wanted to go punch a mexican baby in the face the begging women and looney tune guys are so flipping annoying. How did you guys pull off 2 and 3 so well? Did everyone from 1 get fired? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

personally im glad i started with AC2, as soon as i finished it i was an AC fan

when i played AC1 for the first time, i thought it was just ok. but on my second play through of it, i really enjoyed it.

so maybe just give AC1 another chance and you might enjoy it. if not, play AC2 then ACB as they are not as repetitive as the first

Animuses
09-24-2011, 10:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by donngold:
the final boss battle(s) are the best ever!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's one thing AC did amazingly, that the other two didn't. A fist fight with the Pope was pretty damn awesome though.

Randy 355
09-24-2011, 11:37 AM
AC1 was a very experimental game. If you went into the game thinking it would be as intuitive and various as it's sequels might have made it a less enjoyable experience.

It's a great game in its own right. Having bought it in '07, it is truly the reason I got into AC and it's still my favorite one in many ways.

It's a deep game, but yes, also very experimental and can be somewhat repetitive. The game can be appreciated for its story and atmosphere.

PirateRob
09-24-2011, 04:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
Wow this was so pointless I doubt it could pierce butter.

AC1 was a great game, that is if your not some hyper active spanner who just wants to go around and hit things then look at sone cleavage.

Fact Is most people who played AC1 loved it. It was revolutionary for it's time, and is still better than a lot of new games today.
It just requires a little bit of.. Decorum.

Along with patience and intellect of course.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

this ^
ac1 was the game that hooked me to the series, ok the missions were quite repetitive , however you got to plan your assassination in more detail, and im also a sucker for the crusades era which helped http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif