PDA

View Full Version : How to install Hyperlobby on Vista

impulse1978
06-20-2007, 02:28 PM
Hello,

I cannot nstall hyperlobby on vista. It gives me errors when installing "mswinsck.ocx" and "lsb_u20.exe". What can I do to run it on vista? Is there an alternative program for Hyperlobby? thanks

impulse1978
06-20-2007, 02:28 PM
Hello,

I cannot nstall hyperlobby on vista. It gives me errors when installing "mswinsck.ocx" and "lsb_u20.exe". What can I do to run it on vista? Is there an alternative program for Hyperlobby? thanks

Troll2k
06-21-2007, 03:14 PM
You might try All Seeing Eye.

You can download the trial.It just nags you but you can keep it going.

http://videogames.yahoo.com/multiplayer

Tachyon1000
06-26-2007, 07:23 PM
I was able to install hyperlobby without a problem. Not sure what is happening in your case.

VW-IceFire
06-26-2007, 08:45 PM
Its not specifically Hyperlobby. You appear to be missing some libraries in your Vista install. Which version of Vista and where did it come from (i.e. a Dell machine or something like that)?

Tachyon1000
06-30-2007, 10:24 AM
I have a new Dell and I have not had any problems installing and running HL nor any missing files.

I was able to confirm that I have mswinsck.ocx on my system but not the other file, so it would hardly seem to matter whether the other file is missing.

I suggest to the original poster that he make sure that he is running the installer as administrator and that his user account is part of the administrator group. Alternatively, just turn off UAC altogether. This may fix his problem.