PDA

View Full Version : Weird occurrance....

Rogue Agent 035
09-14-2011, 01:06 PM
I was recently running through ACB as part of a storyline refresher an 100% sync, when as I was running I tripped an fell to the ground, only to see NO ONE THERE, however I could hear them an connect with them when punching where the voices were coming from. Now I ask..., is this a frequent occurrance or just a freak accident? I'm running all 3 AC's on XBox 360 an it's not a problem, just weird that it happens.

Thanks in advance...

JDumas

Rogue Agent 035
09-14-2011, 01:06 PM
I was recently running through ACB as part of a storyline refresher an 100% sync, when as I was running I tripped an fell to the ground, only to see NO ONE THERE, however I could hear them an connect with them when punching where the voices were coming from. Now I ask..., is this a frequent occurrance or just a freak accident? I'm running all 3 AC's on XBox 360 an it's not a problem, just weird that it happens.

Thanks in advance...

JDumas

Blind2Society
09-14-2011, 02:17 PM
I have never had this happen though it could be related to the issue where textures load late.

LightRey
09-14-2011, 02:28 PM
It's happened to me as well. Several times in fact. It's probably a little more common than people realize, since it's hard to spot, but it's not really a big deal. Apparently it can happen with different kinds of NPC's, since I've encountered both invisible guards and invisible regular citizens.
I also use the 360.

kriegerdesgottes
09-14-2011, 03:11 PM
I've had this happen to me a couple times always in the same spot where "Invisible people" are there. Ubisoft said they patched that problem but I still witness it every now and then. Not very often though.

Jexx21
09-14-2011, 04:07 PM
I don't experience anything like this on the PC.

nickfern19
09-14-2011, 10:21 PM
When you've killed enough people, they come back to haunt you by getting in your way and runinng when they get punched.

LightRey
09-15-2011, 12:21 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nickfern19:
When you've killed enough people, they come back to haunt you by getting in your way and runinng when they get punched. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
xD
You can still kill them though (even rob them).