PDA

View Full Version : Capes

swiftkinfe
02-06-2011, 09:24 AM
Ok so i just got to thinking about the capes and just wanted to ask what do you prefer?

Auditore-Incognito(makes no sense)

Borgia-Incognito

Meddici-Does nothing

Venice-Does nothing

Plain-Color changing

As much as I would love to stay incognito I do love my plain cape with its color changing.

Krayus Korianis
02-06-2011, 09:46 AM
The Auditore Cape matches the Wetland Ebony dye for the armor/clothing. The Wetland Ebony Cape dye doesn't match the other dye so well.

Plus it looks kickass with the Seusenhofer Armor.

Evan52395
02-06-2011, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Krayus_Korianis:
The Auditore Cape matches the Wetland Ebony dye for the armor/clothing. The Wetland Ebony Cape dye doesn't match the other dye so well.

Actually I used to have Auditore Cape with Weltands Ebony and then I equipped the Borgia cape and had a revelation. It looks a lot nicer, check it out. I just feel guilty wearing my enemies cape.

marbatico
02-07-2011, 10:59 AM
i like the venician cape with the blue/white cloth dye (i think its roman stone)

Krayus Korianis
02-07-2011, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Evan52395:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Krayus_Korianis:

Actually I used to have Auditore Cape with Weltands Ebony and then I equipped the Borgia cape and had a revelation. It looks a lot nicer, check it out. I just feel guilty wearing my enemies cape. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did, I just like the Auditore Cape lol.

ILLusioNaire
02-09-2011, 10:17 AM
Well, out of all the ones we've seen so far I think the Venetian Cape is the best looking. The Medici Cape looks like a pizza slice and the other capes are black. I always wore the Venetian Cape with Wetlands Steel. Blue goes good with dark grey.