PDA

View Full Version : GR:FS PC version different?

GhostsFaceKira
10-11-2011, 07:49 PM
I was wondering if anyone knew if Ghost Recon for the pc would be the save or different then the version for xbox 360 and ps3?

Because I just remember times in the past different platforms got different games for some reason.

GhostsFaceKira
10-11-2011, 07:49 PM
I was wondering if anyone knew if Ghost Recon for the pc would be the save or different then the version for xbox 360 and ps3?

Because I just remember times in the past different platforms got different games for some reason.

DanHibikiFanXM
10-12-2011, 09:20 AM
Well, the PC version is apparently in limbo. Ubisoft will neither deny or confirm it's existence or that they have anything to say. It's not being advertised anymore. Really there are no good reasons in my opinion as to why this is. In my mind this can mean only a couple of things - that either a different version of GRFS is being developed or that development for PC has been canceled.

Those are my guesses on the matter.

franzon593
10-12-2011, 09:29 AM
it will be release for pc or not ?

Pest_AWC
10-14-2011, 09:44 AM
Since all press releases only mention console versions, why won't UBI just man-up and admit PC won't get it and delete this useless message board????

Come on UBI!

GRFS is completely geared toward unrealistic console kids anyway...

Let's take the R6 Vegas 3rd person cover view that lets you magically see over walls without exposing yourself, and let people use it all the time! Great idea! <not>

Delete this forum and let's move on...

daniel9296
10-21-2011, 07:48 AM
well, I had been hearing that GRFS was going to be canceled for the pc. but i called Ubi and they said that it was going to be open for pre-order soon http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif ...but, they did seem to dodge all my questions... ...HMMMMMMMMMM

ecma4
10-21-2011, 09:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel9296:
well, I had been hearing that GRFS was going to be canceled for the pc. but i called Ubi and they said that it was going to be open for pre-order soon http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif ...but, they did seem to dodge all my questions... ...HMMMMMMMMMM </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the info daniel9296, what number did you call? Perhaps we can get some more people to check on this.

Antoine, can you comment?

THS-RAMPAGE
11-08-2011, 08:46 PM
Just Put a bag over this game, and I guess I will buy Far cry 3 if it has a lasting appeal.

Personally I am more excited for serious sam 3 than what I am seeing for ghost recon.
It saddens me that they have been gutting this series for many years now. Once GRO is released Ghost recon will finally be done, killed, cleaned, swallowed and eaten.

The puke will be the desperate attempt to port this series for the pc gamers.