PDA

View Full Version : Should I even buy this game?

asif123
03-12-2007, 07:32 AM
I have been looking forward to it for quite some time now and should have been out last Friday.

However I am very close to losing my faith in Ubisoft all together with their shoddy games like GRAW 1 and 2.

But what raises hopes is that the team that works on Prince Of Persia are said to be working on Assasins Creed?

I am just disheartened really I used to praise Ubisoft a lot and enjoyed playing every game they created on the old Xbox but on the new 360 even games they are publishing seem to fall short of being even have decent.

asif123
03-12-2007, 07:32 AM
I have been looking forward to it for quite some time now and should have been out last Friday.

However I am very close to losing my faith in Ubisoft all together with their shoddy games like GRAW 1 and 2.

But what raises hopes is that the team that works on Prince Of Persia are said to be working on Assasins Creed?

I am just disheartened really I used to praise Ubisoft a lot and enjoyed playing every game they created on the old Xbox but on the new 360 even games they are publishing seem to fall short of being even have decent.

DeAdLy2323
03-12-2007, 01:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by asif123:

I am just disheartened really I used to praise Ubisoft a lot and enjoyed playing every game they created on the old Xbox but on the new 360 even games they are publishing seem to fall short of being even have decent. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>well, if you could read you would see that the game was pushed back. this game has also been being worked on for 3 years (slightly more now) so if anything is wrong its most likley not going to be the devs fault

Illuminatus_85
03-12-2007, 05:36 PM
what's wrong with GRAW 1,2 frankly i didnt like the PoP series http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif

g2ladmin
03-12-2007, 07:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I have been looking forward to it for quite some time now and should have been out last Friday.

I am just disheartened really I used to praise Ubisoft a lot and enjoyed playing every game they created on the old Xbox but on the new 360 even games they are publishing seem to fall short of being even have decent. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">what's wrong with GRAW 1,2 frankly i didnt like the PoP series Nuh uh </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm, I really enjoyed all 5 games. Many people didn't like GRAW because of not being patient enough for a realistic tactical shooter. Not sure why anybody wouldn't like PoP though.

chewie1890
03-12-2007, 07:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Illuminatus_85:
what's wrong with GRAW 1,2 frankly i didnt like the PoP series http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Them be fightin' words partner.

pieceout92
03-12-2007, 09:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chewie1890:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Illuminatus_85:
what's wrong with GRAW 1,2 frankly i didnt like the PoP series http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Them be fightin' words partner. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>wat you just said might be the most ******ed thing ever. Why would you even post that?

Illuminatus_85
03-13-2007, 05:32 PM
I think I just have something against Persians, I am part Greek

chewie1890
03-13-2007, 05:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pieceout92:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chewie1890:

Them be fightin' words partner. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>wat you just said might be the most ******ed thing ever. Why would you even post that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was a joke.

What you said might be one of the worst grammatically set up sentences I have ever seen.

It also might be offensive to me, I wouldn't want to have to report abuse to the moderators...

XxKillabytexX
03-14-2007, 02:13 AM
Moving on...

The title of this thred is...

Should i even buy this game?

My awnser: YES BUY IT BUY IT NOW ( or when it comes out anyway)It may have its falts but over all AC looks like it will be a verry verry great game. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

noobfun
03-14-2007, 08:20 AM
I think I just have something against Persians, I am part Greek </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

persians? your about 1400 years short alexander sorted them out along time a go, and no he wasnt greek so dont u dare say it lol

this is 1191AD not 311 BC

its the moors and arabs this time and them dam upety christians

zoozilla
03-14-2007, 08:38 AM
Frankly, none of know that much about the game, least of all how it plays. I would wait for some early reviews and buy the game if it seems to be something you would enjoy.

Illuminatus_85
03-14-2007, 05:20 PM
[/QUOTE]persians? your about 1400 years short alexander sorted them out along time a go, and no he wasnt greek so dont u dare say it lol

this is 1191AD not 311 BC

its the moors and arabs this time and them dam upety christians[/QUOTE]

Yes i know all that, but back when the Persian empire existed and was VERY powerful they attacked Greece multiple times. (aka- my ancestors)(somewhat)

KhaoticKollapse
03-15-2007, 10:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by asif123:

I am just disheartened really I used to praise Ubisoft a lot and enjoyed playing every game they created on the old Xbox but on the new 360 even games they are publishing seem to fall short of being even have decent. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes you should buy the game. It got all those rewards last year at E3. and its free roaming and the graphics... and the parkour. and the storyline...

climing anything, interact with anything.

physics when slicing a wooden tower...

as for you guy, who didnt like PoP, why are you getting a game thats kinda just like it? all it is, is a free roaming assassin with no time powers instead of a persian prince that is liner and had awesome time powers.... (btw greece, which was controlled by the bazantines, also participated with the Templar Knights... which get assassinated by the Assassin you play... soooooo... yea. lol.

irishassassin24
03-15-2007, 12:46 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif

Illuminatus_85
03-15-2007, 05:10 PM
this game looks to be GREATLY different from the PoP series i mean there's stealth and not the lameass stealth kills in the last PoP game. There's no time control so the game is realistic and, as you said, you can do whaterver you want and interact with everything unlike the linear PoP games

noobfun
03-15-2007, 05:46 PM

Yes i know all that, but back when the Persian empire existed and was VERY powerful they attacked Greece multiple times. (aka- my ancestors)(somewhat) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

im aware of greek history, maybe if the city states were less corrupt and not busy fighting each other the persian would have constantly faced a united greece and left well alone

umm but that still has nothing to do with this game, your either stating a random pointless fact that you dislike an empire that was destroyed a couple of thousand years ago

or your making a very offensive remark stating you dislike people of persian decent which is the arabic communtiy at large

im english and by that logic i should hate everyone because in the last 300 years of our history alone we have been at war with pretty much everywhere ... but i dont ^_^

Illuminatus_85
03-15-2007, 05:57 PM
"im aware of greek history, maybe if the city states were less corrupt and not busy fighting each other the persian would have constantly faced a united greece and left well alone"
--lol, thats probably true

I was simply cracking a joke about the history between the empire and country, I dont hate people of Persian decent

RetiredHatch
03-15-2007, 06:56 PM
it wasn't a very good joke what does that have to do with the PoP games? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif it's not like you're attacking Greek people -_-

Illuminatus_85
03-15-2007, 07:43 PM
my ****ing god people, I was trying to make a pun. all i said about PoP was that i didnt like it JESUS CHRIST

noobfun
03-16-2007, 02:59 AM
my ****ing god people, I was trying to make a pun. all i said about PoP was that i didnt like it JESUS CHRIST </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well in that case, first step is to learn what a pun is

i hate persians isnt has never been and prolly never will be usable as a pun

Illuminatus_85
03-16-2007, 08:11 AM
you know what, i dont give a ****' think what you wanna think and just shut the hell up I never meant any harm

noobfun, take a breath, leave the computer for once, take a nap, and wait until your p.m.s goes away. Then you can come back on.

noobfun
03-16-2007, 09:32 AM
you know what, i dont give a ****' think what you wanna think and just shut the hell up I never meant any harm

noobfun, take a breath, leave the computer for once, take a nap, and wait until your p.m.s goes away. Then you can come back on. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol

ant the url for the totalwar website forums

in rome total war- i hate romans they invaded greece

in barbarian expansion - i hate romanians they invaded greece

in alexander expansion - i hate persians they attacked greece

in medieval/medival2 - i hate the turks they attacked romania when greece was part of it

might be a problem with shogun totalwar though ... unless you hate sushi ninja or animae

and the comments would have more relavance then in here

Illuminatus_85
03-16-2007, 11:33 AM
noobfun, your words could cut me into a thousand little pieces, and each one of those pieces would say, "I love you."

chewie1890
03-16-2007, 11:57 AM
Guy's calm down, we don't want this thread to turn into a bashfest. Just leave the the comments where they lie, and let the conversation continue.