PDA

View Full Version : Attracting the guard for a kill

Jash1434
12-04-2010, 12:00 AM
I was playing ACB the other day and two different occasions came up where I was hanging off the edge of a rooftop, and hiding in one of those tent type things you find on the roofs, and I was waiting for a guard to come close enough to assassinate him.. He wasn't close enough in his rounds. My point is- it would be nice if there was a button you could push to make a sound like a tap on wood or something of the sort that would attract the guard to investigate so you could nail him. I can think of alot of oportunitys where that would be helpfull in a mission.
Im just wondering if anyone else ha an opinion on this, or other ideas for things like that.

Jash1434
12-04-2010, 12:00 AM
I was playing ACB the other day and two different occasions came up where I was hanging off the edge of a rooftop, and hiding in one of those tent type things you find on the roofs, and I was waiting for a guard to come close enough to assassinate him.. He wasn't close enough in his rounds. My point is- it would be nice if there was a button you could push to make a sound like a tap on wood or something of the sort that would attract the guard to investigate so you could nail him. I can think of alot of oportunitys where that would be helpfull in a mission.
Im just wondering if anyone else ha an opinion on this, or other ideas for things like that.

X10J
12-04-2010, 01:59 AM
which button?

TheSeraphor
12-04-2010, 02:58 AM
Triangle seems logical, it's the taunt button.

X10J
12-04-2010, 03:11 AM
but what if I wan'tto call my horse from a hiding spot?

rb2610
12-04-2010, 04:38 AM
Only works if you lock onto the guard you want to attract?

Then it doesn't affect call horse.

deskpe
12-04-2010, 04:41 AM
i guess you could hold a button that hasnt got a hold fuction

like hold X to make sound

PhiIs1618033
12-04-2010, 06:26 AM
I'd say B, if you tap on wood you'll do it with your free hand.

Redfeather1975
12-04-2010, 06:28 AM
I hope the next ancestor can learn this trick.

Using sound to attract a guard could be an area of affect technique that only works when you are in a restricted area, or on rooftops. He could whisper "Hey wassa-matta-you?"

And then using a body to attract a guard could be to attract specific guards within line of sight in any type of area.

Each would have its own uses.

k0br4
12-04-2010, 01:54 PM
What you just said was you wanted to lure someone into a tent and nail him..

On a serious note, good idea, I approve.