PDA

View Full Version : Do your Assassins gain XP per KILL, or per ENCOUNTER?

Wile E Coyoteee
12-03-2010, 04:32 PM
I noticed once that I sent one to kill a single person. I went and looked and saw that he had gained 2 experience I think it was?

My question though is, yeah, do they get 2xp for the kill itself, or just 2xp for you calling them in?

Like, if I'm in a fight and I call one in, should I just stand there parrying and dodging and let my assassins clean them up so they get all the exp? Or should I help them kill because the experience was maybe gained when I hit the button, not by how many people they kill in the encounter?

If anyone knows that'd be great, thanks!

Wile E Coyoteee
12-03-2010, 04:32 PM
I noticed once that I sent one to kill a single person. I went and looked and saw that he had gained 2 experience I think it was?

My question though is, yeah, do they get 2xp for the kill itself, or just 2xp for you calling them in?

Like, if I'm in a fight and I call one in, should I just stand there parrying and dodging and let my assassins clean them up so they get all the exp? Or should I help them kill because the experience was maybe gained when I hit the button, not by how many people they kill in the encounter?

If anyone knows that'd be great, thanks!