PDA

View Full Version : in Brotherhood... Was Ezio getting "obsessed" with the power of the apple

Radman500
11-27-2011, 02:12 PM
when he recovered the apple... for a short time, all he was using for a weapon was the apple... against cesare and his guards, before he got arrested, all he was using was the apple.. and for a couple months he was just using the apple to kill his enemies

do you guys think Ezio was getting obsessed with the power of the apple, which is why he used it alot in Brotherhood

Radman500
11-27-2011, 02:12 PM
when he recovered the apple... for a short time, all he was using for a weapon was the apple... against cesare and his guards, before he got arrested, all he was using was the apple.. and for a couple months he was just using the apple to kill his enemies

do you guys think Ezio was getting obsessed with the power of the apple, which is why he used it alot in Brotherhood

Assassin_M
11-27-2011, 02:15 PM
I wouldnt say obsessed, more like putting it to good use..
If it were obsession, then he would`nt have relinquished such power..

Skuldpt
11-27-2011, 02:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
If it were obsession, then he would`nt have relinquished such power.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why do you always anticipate?!

Assassin_M
11-27-2011, 02:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Skuldpt:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
If it were obsession, then he would`nt have relinquished such power.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why do you always anticipate?! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Im not anticipating, Im simply backing my theory with facts..

Serrachio
11-27-2011, 03:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Skuldpt:

Why do you always anticipate?! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anticipate, Altair.