PDA

View Full Version : AFJ Server

RocketRobin__
04-11-2006, 02:07 AM
Holy Cow Sam!

I never, ever thought that I'd have a kind word for the... uhmm... esteemed pilot's club of AFJ, or their... uhmm... enlightened associates at RS.

MaxPower told me that I should recheck security at the other places. Flying under a provocative pseudonym, this was simply not good and at several points I was given the XP Speeder Holy roast.

At AFJ things were different. Aside from the expected verbal abuse, no software abuse was cast upon me. No anti-gravity Spits, no anti-gravity Las, only honest flying.

I respect that BIG TIME.
I know that online all any AFJ would like is to claw out my eyes and any RS would love to stick a red hot poker into my liver, but it's all in good fun!

RocketRobin__
04-11-2006, 02:07 AM
Holy Cow Sam!

I never, ever thought that I'd have a kind word for the... uhmm... esteemed pilot's club of AFJ, or their... uhmm... enlightened associates at RS.

MaxPower told me that I should recheck security at the other places. Flying under a provocative pseudonym, this was simply not good and at several points I was given the XP Speeder Holy roast.

At AFJ things were different. Aside from the expected verbal abuse, no software abuse was cast upon me. No anti-gravity Spits, no anti-gravity Las, only honest flying.

I respect that BIG TIME.
I know that online all any AFJ would like is to claw out my eyes and any RS would love to stick a red hot poker into my liver, but it's all in good fun!

AFJ_Locust
04-13-2006, 01:20 AM
What is this hatred of the afj I dont understand it?

They are good people 90% of them are old like 35+

Theres only a few young guys and they are mature for the most part.

They work there arses off to keep that server policed with good admins from around the world, with decent open pit planesets so that you Open pit crowed will have a good place to fly & have fun, there fair & honest hardworking taxpaying human beings just like you.

Cut the AFJ some slack man. PLUS they pay for that server wich costs 200$ US a month they recive some small donations but it barly puts a dent in the 200$$$ Pricetag.

I still have the forum name AFJ_Locust altho I am not in the AFJ virtual squadron anymore, I was AFJ for almost 5 Years there dam good folks PERIOD!!!

Daiichidoku
04-13-2006, 08:45 PM
really nice sig Locust

VW-IceFire
04-13-2006, 09:28 PM
AFJ has had a few outspoken members that have maybe unfairly cast a unfavourable attitude in the community. I think that respect is slowly being won back.

I have flown, on and off, in the AFJ server for many years without any problems and always had an enjoyable but challenging experience. Its a good server if you just want to romp around a little in your favourite fighter.

I would appreciate maybe one or two extra aircraft to be on the list. I realize that keeping the numbers small is ideal but I really miss having a Yak-9U or UT on the server as I prefer that over the Yak-3.

AFJ_Locust
04-13-2006, 10:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VW-IceFire:
AFJ has had a few outspoken members that have maybe unfairly cast a unfavourable attitude in the community. I think that respect is slowly being won back.

I have flown, on and off, in the AFJ server for many years without any problems and always had an enjoyable but challenging experience. Its a good server if you just want to romp around a little in your favourite fighter.

I would appreciate maybe one or two extra aircraft to be on the list. I realize that keeping the numbers small is ideal but I really miss having a Yak-9U or UT on the server as I prefer that over the Yak-3. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ice if you go too Fighterjocks.net you can post on there forum any suggestions & they will consider it.

I am no longer in the AFJ squadron 95% of them over the last 5 years have been good People.

I will say there has been a few Cherrys but what squadron hasent delt with that

AFJ_Locust
04-13-2006, 10:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Daiichidoku:
really nice sig Locust </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks D I liked that Screen looks Fun

Trust me that FW ended up in the drink http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

CUJO_1970
04-15-2006, 12:29 PM
I had fun every time I flew on the AFJ server.

It's one of the fastest servers for me as well.