PDA

View Full Version : Altair's Outfit

ShiroixD
03-05-2010, 03:25 PM
Man i really hate that when you use altair's outfit his dagger doesn't appear on his back i know that you can't obtain that dagger but it would make the costume to look A LOT better...

Also i would like to be able to use altair with one blade only, i mean, that when you use altair's outfit you'll have all his abilities from ac1 rather than ezio's abilities, does someone agrres with me???

ShiroixD
03-05-2010, 03:25 PM
Man i really hate that when you use altair's outfit his dagger doesn't appear on his back i know that you can't obtain that dagger but it would make the costume to look A LOT better...

Also i would like to be able to use altair with one blade only, i mean, that when you use altair's outfit you'll have all his abilities from ac1 rather than ezio's abilities, does someone agrres with me???

Xanatos2007
03-05-2010, 10:08 PM
No.

Codiey
03-06-2010, 03:48 PM
meh...kinda but not really i mean it Would be cool but I think it would be better to have the second hidden blade to show up on his other hand lol

ShiroixD
03-06-2010, 05:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Codiey:
meh...kinda but not really i mean it Would be cool but I think it would be better to have the second hidden blade to show up on his other hand lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

mmmm i like it with the invicible blade because he never got one(well on the codex pages he designed the second blade but we never saw him using it)i would only like that at least his dagger would show up on his back, at least that!