PDA

View Full Version : OMG I have an amazing idea for AC:R story...

VictorAviram123
08-02-2011, 08:38 PM
What if Cesaere isn't really dead because of the Shroud of Turin and all the "You can't kill me" stuff was true and he survived the fall? I think it would be AWESOME if in AC:R Ezio won't know that he is trying to track him down and that things will happen to Ezio that cannot be explained will be revealed as things that Cesaere did to try and stop him. now you'll probably asking how people didn't recognize Caseara and I have an answer - remmember that before AC:B we did our homework and discovered that Caseare had a mask on his face because some disease? maybe like in AC1 history wasn't precisly about the dates and that happened after the battle in viene because we didn't see a mask on caseare's face in the last battle. maybe he will be the loyal second in commaned of Manuel something and we will fight him again. what do you think? please don't commenet things like "no. just no" please explain why no or if yes please tell how you want to see it in the game.

VictorAviram123
08-02-2011, 08:38 PM
What if Cesaere isn't really dead because of the Shroud of Turin and all the "You can't kill me" stuff was true and he survived the fall? I think it would be AWESOME if in AC:R Ezio won't know that he is trying to track him down and that things will happen to Ezio that cannot be explained will be revealed as things that Cesaere did to try and stop him. now you'll probably asking how people didn't recognize Caseara and I have an answer - remmember that before AC:B we did our homework and discovered that Caseare had a mask on his face because some disease? maybe like in AC1 history wasn't precisly about the dates and that happened after the battle in viene because we didn't see a mask on caseare's face in the last battle. maybe he will be the loyal second in commaned of Manuel something and we will fight him again. what do you think? please don't commenet things like "no. just no" please explain why no or if yes please tell how you want to see it in the game.

dchil279
08-02-2011, 08:40 PM
no.just no.

Black_Widow9
08-02-2011, 08:45 PM
Please post in one of the already created Topics.
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>