PDA

View Full Version : Alliance: Easy-mode on Steroids? (Xbox)

xCr0wnedNorris
01-16-2011, 08:02 PM
I'm not quite sure how it is on the PS3, but if you've played Alliance on the 360, you know what I'm talking about. Targets rarely hide, if ever. Pursuers run around everywhere 'till my friend Fisto makes 'em take a dirt nap. I can't be the only one who thinks that Alliance is way too easy. Thoughts?

xCr0wnedNorris
01-16-2011, 08:02 PM
I'm not quite sure how it is on the PS3, but if you've played Alliance on the 360, you know what I'm talking about. Targets rarely hide, if ever. Pursuers run around everywhere 'till my friend Fisto makes 'em take a dirt nap. I can't be the only one who thinks that Alliance is way too easy. Thoughts?

MrJLBoyyy
01-16-2011, 08:19 PM
I guess it depends on who you play with.

xCr0wnedNorris
01-16-2011, 08:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MrJLBoyyy:
I guess it depends on who you play with. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, and Alliance is littered with inexperienced players, that or just outright bad players. Of all the matches I've played in that game mode, I've only run into 1 good player.

obliviondoll
01-16-2011, 08:52 PM
This post is skipping the Alliance games where I played alongside a friend - only counting random matches...

My last 6 games of Alliance (not counting the one where the other 2 teams were working together... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif ) I saw no skilled players.

The last dozen or so before that I was paired with a good player, AND had some decent opposition.

Usually it was me + 1 good player, vs 2 good players and 2 terrible ones.

If the good players were together, it was a great challenge and made for a fun game. Forced the stupid players to stay at ground level most of the time, too.

The times where the good players are paired with terrible ones, we just slaughtered them. By slaughtered, I mean that if you added both opposing team's scores together we still won.

EDIT: I'm on PS3... Just thought it should be mentioned.

DoctorEurope
01-16-2011, 09:10 PM
Regular Alliance? I suppose. But I still run into fairly skilled players on the rare occasion. Advanced Alliance? That is where the good Alliance players go I'd say. Run into very skilled players on that playlist 80% of the time.

But it really depends, like JLBoy said, who you're playing with. Tonight me and someone from the forums played a match and we managed to get around 13000 points. xD