PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in Arsuf

Carrrnage
11-17-2007, 02:30 PM
yeah so.... ive killed the 9th templar and he tells me of the tenth templar but i cant exit the area the way i entered the area i get the "subject cannot access this area" and where i fought the 9th templar it will not let me go onto the hill where the armies are coming up. how do i continue on my journey?

Carrrnage
11-17-2007, 02:30 PM
yeah so.... ive killed the 9th templar and he tells me of the tenth templar but i cant exit the area the way i entered the area i get the "subject cannot access this area" and where i fought the 9th templar it will not let me go onto the hill where the armies are coming up. how do i continue on my journey?

Rogue4152
11-17-2007, 03:42 PM
talk with richard?? you should be pulled out of the animus....

EpicRawr
11-17-2007, 03:57 PM
Unless something happened to your game, and the wall appeared before you could go past it, you should just be able to go forward, or climb on one one those little fort-like-platform structures. You should not be climbing a hill, but following the path.

Carrrnage
11-17-2007, 04:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rogue4152:
talk with richard?? you should be pulled out of the animus.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

this is after richard , the memory thing jus says assasination complete a load of other stuff and at the bottom to seek out al'mualim or something along those lines