PDA

View Full Version : trying to learn

petercar89
12-01-2004, 11:45 AM
I am new to IL2 sturmovik forgotten battles.I have the gold pack which includes the acs expansion pack.I have not installed the expansion pack yet but installed the forgotten battles.I'm trying to learn or find out how to add more missions and campaigns.is there anyone out there that can shed some light on this subject?

petercar89
12-01-2004, 11:45 AM
I am new to IL2 sturmovik forgotten battles.I have the gold pack which includes the acs expansion pack.I have not installed the expansion pack yet but installed the forgotten battles.I'm trying to learn or find out how to add more missions and campaigns.is there anyone out there that can shed some light on this subject?

dieg777
12-01-2004, 12:47 PM
Hi and welcolm

Please install aces and all patches it will add more aircraft and improve flight models

You will probably pick up more replies on general discussion as this forum is usually for technical help

here is a reply to a similar postings

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=400102&f=23110283&m=7831021742

most campaigns or missions have a readme to help you install

Uberdemons is my favourite for generating single missions- it also includes many prepared missions

Extreme ones RAF campaign is superb and I am playing the blue just now but there is enough to satisfy all tastes

enjoy !!