PDA

View Full Version : Back. Whats happened?

bailout99
09-19-2010, 03:16 AM
Nice to see the community is still kicking. I had to stop due to family commitments but Im here again after everyone helped me get online.
Quick Q's
Is hyperlobby still going to be shutdown?
Is the 4.10 patch out yet?

Thanks and its great to be back

bailout99
09-19-2010, 03:16 AM
Nice to see the community is still kicking. I had to stop due to family commitments but Im here again after everyone helped me get online.
Quick Q's
Is hyperlobby still going to be shutdown?
Is the 4.10 patch out yet?

Thanks and its great to be back

AndyJWest
09-19-2010, 08:23 AM
Hi, welcome back, bailout.
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Is hyperlobby still going to be shutdown? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Jiri Fojtasek has doe a fair bit of work on HL lately, and it is still in demand, so I doubt it.
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Is the 4.10 patch out yet? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Not yet. At a guess, it'll be out within a month or so at the outside, judging by vague unsubstantiated rumour... Or to put it another way, it is apparently in the final stages of testing, so it shouldn't take too long.

TgD Thunderbolt56
09-20-2010, 10:25 AM
Welcome back.

1. No
2. No

K_Freddie
09-20-2010, 02:58 PM
Nothing's happening except..

- Bching about the 4.10 delay and BoB.
- Trying to extend some forum topic pages of worthwhile flying related/aircraft arguments.
- mowing the lawn so many times that I forgot what a cpit looks like.
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif