PDA

View Full Version : V204 dedicated server patch

grumpy01
09-28-2006, 05:05 PM
Anyone know where I can get a good download of V204 dedicated server patch for merged FB+AEP+PF. I tried from Ubisoft and another place(filegamer?)

It's a big file I know (410mb), but I have all the other merged dedicated server patches downloaded with no problem. I'm trying to get on the G1 server for more immersion, but this is the only thing holding me up. I click to install and it runs all the way to the end then says some files are corrupt. Help!! The more different links the better.

Thanks....

grumpy01
09-28-2006, 05:05 PM
Anyone know where I can get a good download of V204 dedicated server patch for merged FB+AEP+PF. I tried from Ubisoft and another place(filegamer?)

It's a big file I know (410mb), but I have all the other merged dedicated server patches downloaded with no problem. I'm trying to get on the G1 server for more immersion, but this is the only thing holding me up. I click to install and it runs all the way to the end then says some files are corrupt. Help!! The more different links the better.

Thanks....

dbillo
09-28-2006, 05:17 PM
I had the same problem. Try this:

Make a note of the corrupt files. They will be the map files, filesserver.SFS, and a font file.
Do an install FB+AEP 2.04 and copy the map files and font file from there. Also copy files.SFS and rename to filesserver.SFS

I've been running a 2.04 dedi without problem for the past month after doing that. Patching the server will likely replace most of those files.