PDA

View Full Version : Steam AC2 DLC?

Teh_Barbarian
03-28-2011, 08:10 AM
Hi,

Just bought the game (AC2) on steam and downloaded it, played for a while and enjoying it.

It says on steam that this Deluxe version I bought has 2 or 3 extra maps (Palazzo Medici, Santa Maria Dei Frari, and the Arsenal Shipyard) What does this mean? Is it the DLC stuff? Do I have to unlock and download it or is it already in the installation?

Does it get unlocked after beating the main game?

Is there any other DLC or content to get?

Teh_Barbarian
03-28-2011, 08:10 AM
Hi,

Just bought the game (AC2) on steam and downloaded it, played for a while and enjoying it.

It says on steam that this Deluxe version I bought has 2 or 3 extra maps (Palazzo Medici, Santa Maria Dei Frari, and the Arsenal Shipyard) What does this mean? Is it the DLC stuff? Do I have to unlock and download it or is it already in the installation?

Does it get unlocked after beating the main game?

Is there any other DLC or content to get?

ace3001
03-28-2011, 09:39 AM
They're not DLC. DLC are in the PC game straight out of the box. (ie Sequence 12 and 13)
They're bonus Templar Lairs. They will be unlocked one by one in particular memory sequences. When unlocked, you'll see them marked with the Templar cross on the map. First one is Palazzo Medici. Not sure when you'll unlock it, though.

Teh_Barbarian
03-28-2011, 10:05 AM
Cool, so where do these fit in?

"BATTLE OF FORLI" & "BONFIRE OF THE VANITIES"

Thank you

ThaWhistle
03-28-2011, 10:18 AM
right before the final mission of the game.

Teh_Barbarian
03-28-2011, 10:50 AM
I mean, will I have access to them on the Steam version I have?

ace3001
03-28-2011, 10:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ndog2004:
I mean, will I have access to them on the Steam version I have? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>It's accessible in any PC version. Memory sequence 12 is Battle of Forli, and 13 is Bonfire of The Vanities. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Teh_Barbarian
03-29-2011, 05:26 AM
Oh, sweet, thank you. Looks like I have a good amount of playtime ahead then..

AC1 was so repetetive after the first hour, this one is a lot better seems like.