PDA

View Full Version : Money

spazzoo1025
06-30-2007, 03:27 PM
what kind of money will Altair have, if there is nay money in the game at all (which there should be)

spazzoo1025
06-30-2007, 03:27 PM
what kind of money will Altair have, if there is nay money in the game at all (which there should be)

moqqy
06-30-2007, 04:03 PM
altair doesnt need money!

altair goes to buy some food, and the shopkeeper says.. "4 gold pieces"

altair is bad ***, so he just says "what about if i just let you live?"

AND ALTAIRR GETS THE FOOD

noobfun
06-30-2007, 04:13 PM
gold byzants i know were in use in the holy land

not sure what else but your an assassin not a personal shopper for saladin so dont worry about it

moqqy
06-30-2007, 04:15 PM
no i read a book!!! (c) ascososciety ( or something ) you ARE a personal shopper for saladin!

Clonage2006
06-30-2007, 04:17 PM
Why pay when you can creep into the shop, grab your groceries and leave unoticed? Ah, An assassin's life!

spazzoo1025
06-30-2007, 04:56 PM
i'm just sayinnn...all these like scenarios that ppl r thinking of, it's like Reward or Pay: whatever is in his coin purse or something like that. Well what IS in his coin purse? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

chewie1890
06-30-2007, 05:26 PM
I'm sure he keeps random miscellaneous objects so if he ever manages to get into 'Lets Make a Deal' he'll be able to win some money at the end of the show.

"A hundred dollars to anyone with a hard-boiled egg"

"Oooh oooh ooh! Me me me me!"

tschlosser
06-30-2007, 05:51 PM
He probably has an assortment of silver ware!! Just in that case that u are very hungry, but ur hands are very dirty!! So then he goes into his coin purse, and he pulls out a random assortment of Forks, Knives, and Spoons!! Laugh if u may, but when i find a really nice piece of pork and ur hands are really dirty, Altair will be the one laughing!!

Boromir323
06-30-2007, 07:59 PM
I think it would be cool if you had money, but I dont know what you would want to buy with it, Altair probably gets most of his weapons and clothing from the assassins strongholds, so he probably wouldnt need to buy much stuff.

noobfun
06-30-2007, 11:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by moqqy:
no i read a book!!! (c) ascososciety ( or something ) you ARE a personal shopper for saladin! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lmao, ill just go see if wiki's been updated with this latests scientific info

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by spazzoo1025 : i'm just sayinnn...all these like scenarios that ppl r thinking of, it's like Reward or Pay: whatever is in his coin purse or something like that. Well what IS in his coin purse? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i already said, gold byzants were common but you have a melting pot of many nations coins all bieng used in a very small area

and you didnt get paid to kill thats a hitman, you did it for the love of your people, and to protect them from evil doers nopt for a cash settlement after

ScytheOfGrim
07-01-2007, 07:04 AM
not that i did any research so im expecting http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/351.gif smileys after this...

how about the dinaar?? did it exist back then??

tschlosser
07-01-2007, 08:28 AM
What the **** is a Diinar?

tschlosser
07-01-2007, 08:33 AM
Might i ask, but, what is Dinaar?

ScytheOfGrim
07-01-2007, 09:02 AM
i think im spelling it right...

its a roman currency that was used by arabs. heres the wiki link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denar

noobfun
07-01-2007, 09:05 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ScytheOfGrim:
not that i did any research so im expecting http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/351.gif smileys after this...

how about the dinaar?? did it exist back then?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Abu Hurairah relates that Prophet Muhammad (saw) said, "A dinar (currency unit from gold) you spend in the sake of Allah, a dinarr you spend to free a slave, a dinar you donate to the poor, and a dinar you spend on your wife and children, the most rewarding among them is the dinar that you spend on your wife and children" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

guess they must have if the prophet muhammad talked about them

dinarr is an arabic currency

ScytheOfGrim
07-01-2007, 09:08 AM
i knew there was someway that i related it to this... thaanks!!!

didnt think about searching in my own religion. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif lol

tschlosser
07-01-2007, 04:22 PM
Well, thanks for clearing all that up for me, lol. But i still say, in his coin purse hes gonna be holding an assortment of silver ware, just for one of those moments!!