PDA

View Full Version : external veiw

wor_raven
03-05-2004, 01:43 PM
oleg I like skinns and skining the way you have set the distent veiw of the externals makes the game feel like a toy the skins dont show well at all its like cfs now bad move. the planes do not have the PROWESS they did before and its hard to get into the game now i like to see the other planes and skins and also my own w/o haveing to grab the mouse and zoom in . cockpit on ofcouse is just fine but for screen shots and externals it stinks. boo dont realy like the game or want to play any more no point in makeing skins at this point nobody will enjoy them what were you thinking on that???

wor_raven
03-05-2004, 01:43 PM
oleg I like skinns and skining the way you have set the distent veiw of the externals makes the game feel like a toy the skins dont show well at all its like cfs now bad move. the planes do not have the PROWESS they did before and its hard to get into the game now i like to see the other planes and skins and also my own w/o haveing to grab the mouse and zoom in . cockpit on ofcouse is just fine but for screen shots and externals it stinks. boo dont realy like the game or want to play any more no point in makeing skins at this point nobody will enjoy them what were you thinking on that???

VW-IceFire
03-05-2004, 01:49 PM
What are you talking about? This game lets me take some EXCELLENT screen shots. There's no problem with stuff being distant at all and the camera controls are probably the best there is. I don't have CFS3 but I've read some descriptions of the camera controls and what we have in FB is superior.

I'd kindly direct you to the screen shots thread here: http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?q=Y&a=tpc&s=400102&f=23110283&m=35010114&p=122

They are now at 122 pages of EXCELLENT screen shots. Some modified, some not...but there's absolutely no problems with the view systems. Sorry, I cannot share that opinion.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~cczerneda/sigs/temp_sig1.jpg
RCAF 412 Falcon Squadron - "Swift to Avenge"

wor_raven
03-05-2004, 01:55 PM
yes you can take screans BUt when i fly the game and want to see other planes flying it look to small the feel of the game is not the same you cant tell me you dont see the difference