PDA

View Full Version : ********GAME SPOILER******** My intake on AC: Brotherhood

Manc_Prophecy
11-24-2010, 05:46 PM
I've just finsihed the game and all I can say is what a game better than the first and second which were both quality games the story as a whole is simply brilliant and could easily be made into a Hollywood film.

**********DON'T READ THE FOLLOWING IF NOT COMLETED THE GAME******************

My guesses are Ezio will not be seen again in the AC series as I think everything is done with him, I reckon the fourth will be entirely based on Desmond considering that he has found the Piece of Eden and killed Lucy as well.

The only 2 things that baffels me is the following:

Why killing Lucy balancing the scales so to speak?
What was the red footprints about when you trigger Eagel Eye(outside the sanctuary when in control of Desmond)

Also I have a theroy that you are not actually Desmond that you are using a Animus to look into Desmonds past from the future I reckon you are actually his son that is mentioned from Subject 16.

Manc_Prophecy
11-24-2010, 05:46 PM
I've just finsihed the game and all I can say is what a game better than the first and second which were both quality games the story as a whole is simply brilliant and could easily be made into a Hollywood film.

**********DON'T READ THE FOLLOWING IF NOT COMLETED THE GAME******************

My guesses are Ezio will not be seen again in the AC series as I think everything is done with him, I reckon the fourth will be entirely based on Desmond considering that he has found the Piece of Eden and killed Lucy as well.

The only 2 things that baffels me is the following:

Why killing Lucy balancing the scales so to speak?
What was the red footprints about when you trigger Eagel Eye(outside the sanctuary when in control of Desmond)

Also I have a theroy that you are not actually Desmond that you are using a Animus to look into Desmonds past from the future I reckon you are actually his son that is mentioned from Subject 16.