PDA

View Full Version : Problem with having B29s fly in a group

frapeforte1
11-01-2004, 07:56 AM
I have been trying to build a mission with 16 B29s set to bomb Iwo Jima in the FMB. I programed the 1st flight of four 29s with all of the way points. I set the next three flights of 4 B29s each targeted to the first flight as had been instructed in the PF booklet. It seems that when the mission launches the majority of the B29s crash into each other.

Does anybody have an idea of how I can accmoplish this task without loosing the majority of my bombers???

frapeforte1
11-01-2004, 07:56 AM
I have been trying to build a mission with 16 B29s set to bomb Iwo Jima in the FMB. I programed the 1st flight of four 29s with all of the way points. I set the next three flights of 4 B29s each targeted to the first flight as had been instructed in the PF booklet. It seems that when the mission launches the majority of the B29s crash into each other.

Does anybody have an idea of how I can accmoplish this task without loosing the majority of my bombers???

actionhank1786
11-01-2004, 08:16 AM
My idea is you may just have to have all the flights fly seperate of each other if nothing else will work.
You could just set up all 4 or however many flights to fly waypoints taht are along the same route, speed, and height as each other.
If you keep them close and even, it should look like an even enough formation.

frapeforte1
11-01-2004, 08:23 AM
Thanks for the idea actionhank. I will try it. By the way I love your "I love burt Reynols" icon of the hedge hog. Its a clasic!