PDA

View Full Version : Server not available?

obliviondoll
01-11-2011, 04:40 AM
Anyone else that can't get online for a match right now?

Connection settings my end haven't changed while I've still been online since my last attempt to play, so I'm more than reasonably sure it's not my connection that's at fault...

Let me know if I'm not the only one.

Thanks.

obliviondoll
01-11-2011, 04:40 AM
Anyone else that can't get online for a match right now?

Connection settings my end haven't changed while I've still been online since my last attempt to play, so I'm more than reasonably sure it's not my connection that's at fault...

Let me know if I'm not the only one.

Thanks.

x3MTA3xHelviaNx
01-11-2011, 04:54 AM
I'll come join you in bit and try. You on much longer?

Mr_Shade
01-11-2011, 05:50 AM
We do have some ongoing work on the Uplay servers today- however that should be completed now anyway.. but that should not have affected online gameplay...

If you're still having issues, I would contact Support so they are aware.

EscoBlades
01-11-2011, 06:11 AM
I just finished an hour long session on the PS3 and had no issues. Same with a few games on the 360.

WIDOMKR383
01-11-2011, 06:18 AM
I just finished with no porblems but I am in the US. Don't know if that would make a difference.

Edit...PS3

obliviondoll
01-11-2011, 08:29 AM
Couple minutes after i posted this, got back online.

Apparently, whatever it was didn't last long.

Sorry if I had anyone worried.

cptn_k
01-11-2011, 08:59 AM
Server just gone down during middle of a game, most pleased!

Add to that the fact I have only completed 2 games out of about 10 today, due to getting kicked out of sessions, not sure if this is a server issue or what, but has only started after downloading and installing the latest software update...seems to me that it has broken more things than it fixed.

Tbh I never had any issues with any gameplay until today, my only issues have been with the amount of waiting there is, and the freezing in lobbies when people leave and new ones come in to the game, methinks there are some simple solutions to this, but it doesn't seem to have been fixed yet.

Well done for the new 'broke' update http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Can't wait for the next one... *ahem*

papartusedmcrsk
01-11-2011, 09:11 AM
Server's down for me, on the US/Canada border.

papartusedmcrsk
01-11-2011, 09:37 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by papartusedmcrsk:
Server's down for me, on the US/Canada border. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Scratch that. Reset my router and we're a go.