PDA

View Full Version : End of the story..now Da Vinci? *SPOILERS*

paciroy
03-28-2011, 06:56 AM
Hey folks

I`ve just finished the story,got the apple,killed Lucy.

<span class="ev_code_RED">It is important that you remember to add a spoiler warning to the thread title of any thread containing gameplay information. Failure to do so will not only ruin the game for others but put you at risk of suspension, I've edited the title for you on this occasion but make sure to remember this next time.</span>
Could you tell me how to play the Da Vinci Disappearance DLC?
Is it on the map?

Thank you

paciroy
03-28-2011, 06:56 AM
Hey folks

I`ve just finished the story,got the apple,killed Lucy.

<span class="ev_code_RED">It is important that you remember to add a spoiler warning to the thread title of any thread containing gameplay information. Failure to do so will not only ruin the game for others but put you at risk of suspension, I've edited the title for you on this occasion but make sure to remember this next time.</span>
Could you tell me how to play the Da Vinci Disappearance DLC?
Is it on the map?

Thank you

Lord_Ethcaz
03-28-2011, 06:59 AM
It should be on your map, if you enabled it...
You should have a code to activate it through the Extras menu

ace3001
03-28-2011, 07:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by faidh:
You should have a code to activate it through the Extras menu </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Or enable it on Uplay for 0 points. I myself am not sure about the code method. Where do you get a code?

AntiChrist7
03-28-2011, 07:24 AM
you unlock it trough uplay, for 0 points (just use the link in the launcher)

When you have unlocked it, you should find a medicine symbol (the thingie with the snake) on your map

paciroy
03-28-2011, 07:25 AM
Thank you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Moryarity
03-28-2011, 07:59 AM
..and maybe you should not so obviously spoiler the end of the game for people just checking on DLC information http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Lord_Ethcaz
03-28-2011, 08:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kolitha.kuruppu:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by faidh:
You should have a code to activate it through the Extras menu </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Or enable it on Uplay for 0 points. I myself am not sure about the code method. Where do you get a code? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh right, I got a code with my retail version, and it said something about the Da Vinci Disappearance, but that's probably just advertisement, cause it was for the 2 extra lairs...