PDA

View Full Version : TO ALL HAVING PERFORMANCE ISSUES IN AC:BROTHERHOOD

Partisanfox
04-25-2011, 07:23 AM
I had very low fps, even on low settings. My specs: i5 2.3, 4gb ram, 540m gt (270.61 drivers).

This is what I did:

->Nvidia control panel ->Manage 3d settings ->add acbsp.exe ->2.Select high performance Nvidia processor ->3.Multi-display/mixed GPU acceleration(set to Single display); Power management(set to Prefer maximum performance).

Now I run this game on all highest possible setting smoothly, with no problems.

I think the problem people experience with 2 gpu's is that the game doesn't select proper high performance graphic card like geforce, instead it uses lower performance card, like intel HD in my case.

I'm sure with ati cards you can do the similar thing - force the game to use proper gpu and tweak the settings outside the game in some ati control panel.

Partisanfox
04-25-2011, 07:23 AM
I had very low fps, even on low settings. My specs: i5 2.3, 4gb ram, 540m gt (270.61 drivers).

This is what I did:

->Nvidia control panel ->Manage 3d settings ->add acbsp.exe ->2.Select high performance Nvidia processor ->3.Multi-display/mixed GPU acceleration(set to Single display); Power management(set to Prefer maximum performance).

Now I run this game on all highest possible setting smoothly, with no problems.

I think the problem people experience with 2 gpu's is that the game doesn't select proper high performance graphic card like geforce, instead it uses lower performance card, like intel HD in my case.

I'm sure with ati cards you can do the similar thing - force the game to use proper gpu and tweak the settings outside the game in some ati control panel.

KingDaniel0
04-25-2011, 07:38 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Partisanfox:

This is what I did:

-&gt;Nvidia control panel -&gt;Manage 3d settings -&gt;add acbsp.exe -&gt;2.Select high performance Nvidia processor -&gt;3.Multi-display/mixed GPU acceleration(set to Single display); Power management(set to Prefer maximum performance). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, actually one guy was having a Bad GPU usage, and I told him to try this before (Power Management Mode/Prefer maximum performance).

Btw, MSI afterburner can also be used for some OC stuff, or settings on some GPUs:

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1014258/m/8541035129 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7211014258/m/8541035129)

But, the 'Multi-display/Mixed-GPU Acceleration' option is Not needed, as this does not effect Multi-GPUs or SLI/multi-GPU rendering. If you have only one display, the 'Single Display Performance Mode option should be used. If you are using multiple displays, then select the Multi-device performance mode. This option does 'not' have any direct effect on FPS.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

CirDel
04-28-2011, 09:26 AM
I just buy a neew Pc

Amd Phenon II blck 3.2ghz
8gig ram
Gtx 560 top ti 1gig

But with my 19" screen (1280X1024) or on the Tv 42" (1080p) is feeling slow
I try couple setting but is really better but cannot very not push all setting to max...

I test Fps is really good 60
but when I spin view around me the fps drop to 6!!!! BadBad... I think return to video card to exchange with a ati 6950 because with my hold system my Hd 4670 works better!!! grr...
somme one have other idea to helps me! I realy don't want have 6 fps

KingDaniel0
04-29-2011, 09:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CirDel:
I just buy a neew Pc

Amd Phenon II blck 3.2ghz
8gig ram
Gtx 560 top ti 1gig

But with my 19" screen (1280X1024) or on the Tv 42" (1080p) is feeling slow
I try couple setting but is really better but cannot very not push all setting to max...

I test Fps is really good 60
but when I spin view around me the fps drop to 6!!!! BadBad... I think return to video card to exchange with a ati 6950 because with my hold system my Hd 4670 works better!!! grr...
somme one have other idea to helps me! I realy don't want have 6 fps </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your PC specs are good, so I'm not sure why you want to exchange your Video card, if you are already getting 60+ fps. Btw, does your computer perform better with an HD 4670 ?

You get 6 fps, only when you do some particular Gameplay action ? Have you tried changing your NVidia Video Card drivers ? Which driver version are you currently using ? You can use also 'RIVATUNER/nhancer' to get some FPS boost in games......

Though this is not necessary, but as a side note, under Nvidia's Control Panel, you can try changing the value of Texture Filtering - Quality, to 'High Performance'. It might slightly increase the performance, but you may get a lower image quality. Also look for this setting i.e. Texture Filtering - Trilinear Optimization, enable it, and set it to ON, if you are struggling for some extra FPS.

Also check whether Threaded Optimization is set to AUTO, under the NV Control Panel, if you are using a multi-core/HyperThreaded CPU.

After doing all this, again check Brotherhood's performance. If there is no noticeable difference in overall in-game performance, then do not use the above NVidia CP settings (though if you have a Multi-core CPU then do check the 'Threaded Optimization' setting).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

justinpunny
05-23-2011, 03:30 AM

Just buy a Console (Xbox, PS3). http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

Just kidding !, I solved most of my in-game performance issues, after I did a huge upgrade of my PC, haha.

But I still use the 'Rivatuner' tool, for setting some performance tweaks. And even these Nvidia Control Panel settings ! They work, and yesterday I even overclocked my Video card.

But despite all this, it's bad that PC gamers need to sometimes, but NOT always, have to depend on some Tweak/setting, or a third-party tool to get much better gaming performance.

Some games, Not all, lag even on a High-end PC (though this usually is because of the game's engine). http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif