PDA

View Full Version : the truth speculation *spoiler*

asurmen_28
11-18-2009, 06:37 PM
Ok first off i havnt beaten the game yet i only have around 10 pieces of "The Truth" but the only thing i can guess from what we see in the video is that maybe it is adam and eve trying to escape from the garden of eden.

Anyone else have any ideas on what it is about?

asurmen_28
11-18-2009, 06:37 PM
Ok first off i havnt beaten the game yet i only have around 10 pieces of "The Truth" but the only thing i can guess from what we see in the video is that maybe it is adam and eve trying to escape from the garden of eden.

Anyone else have any ideas on what it is about?

Aron Man
11-18-2009, 08:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by asurmen_28:
Ok first off i havnt beaten the game yet i only have around 10 pieces of "The Truth" but the only thing i can guess from what we see in the video is that maybe it is adam and eve trying to escape from the garden of eve.

Anyone else have any ideas on what it is about? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
dude i was thinkin the same exact thing, it makes sense as to why their naked, and give a little back story as to how the poe came to be

Dm1les
11-20-2009, 02:43 AM
I've been thinking the same thing too!

methoto
11-20-2009, 04:23 AM
***Spoiler***

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">You're correct. The two people running are named Adam and Eve. Eve is carrying the Apple of Eden.</span>

ScuroPhase
11-20-2009, 04:53 AM
I guess<span class="ev_code_WHITE"> "The Truth" Proves everything about the calamity happening before. This is extremely mind blowing and interesting</span>.

Cjguy156
11-20-2009, 06:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by methoto:
***Spoiler***

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">You're correct. The two people running are named Adam and Eve. Eve is carrying the Apple of Eden.</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why is the 'The Truth' even there, I mean like does it really have anything to do with the plot to have very short and random clips of Adam and Eve when it practically tells us nothing about the peices of eden...or was subject 16 really that crazy to post that or how...I need to keep playing..

Lordgrunty11
11-20-2009, 11:29 PM
hmmm
SPOILERS
<span class="ev_code_WHITE">I thought it was going to be the "people who came beofer" like running away from man that destroyed them. and i didn't think they were naked; I thought they were wearing like tight futuristic suits like the girl at the end</span>

Gamble115
11-21-2009, 01:18 AM
what is the combination to the question,
the power they weilded CUT down their enemies

AltairEagleEzio
11-21-2009, 03:40 PM
Ok. Just last night I Deciphered all the glyphs and got to watch "The Truth" in it's entirety. Now, just a few questions.
That figure holding the other "Piece of Eden" when Adam and Eve climb the building, is that Minerva?
And are Adam and Eve humans? Or members of the First Civilization?

Dm1les
11-28-2009, 10:12 PM
yes that is Minerva.

Dare360
11-28-2009, 10:37 PM
Cjguy156 in the altair mission he wasnt in the animus,
so could subject 16 have went back to everyones ancestors adam and eve?

Jedted
11-29-2009, 04:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AltairEagleEzio:
That figure holding the other "Piece of Eden" when Adam and Eve climb the building, is that Minerva? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wouldn't say that it's Minerva but deffinatly one of the other "gods" who enslaved humanity.

Dm1les
11-29-2009, 04:56 AM
No its Minerva concept art confirms it.

Deity Matrix
11-29-2009, 08:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dare360:
Cjguy156 in the altair mission he wasnt in the animus,
so could subject 16 have went back to everyones ancestors adam and eve? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Btw, Adam and Eve are not everyone's ancestors either in the game or based on their description in the Bible. Other people are present and create future "normal" (non-assassin) descendants. In the Bible there are other people from other lands that interact with Cain and later of course with Adam and Eve. However, the Bible is very mysterious as to any sort of explanation for this apparent other population.