PDA

View Full Version : beating the game.

dcrboost
12-17-2010, 06:38 AM
I have completed the game and want to free roam while finding all the flags. for some reason creators decided to not let you leave the animus when the game is completed plus you cant get all the secret borgia flags for instince i can't get the last flag that im missing in the halls of nero.i believe thats bull you can access the other 5 secret location but not that 1. WTH! are you serious then to make things even worse you only put 2 shrunkin heads in the whole game, really. why cant you leave the animus if the game ends outside the animus? Ubisoft you have got to bring out a patch or update to fix these problems. I like to play games without using a strategy guide, how was i suppose to know you couldnt sell anything in the game.other than these couple of problems great game. Please i really dont want to play this game all over again just for (1) borgia flag, (2) 2012 artifacts and (1) shrunkin head. thanks

dcrboost
12-17-2010, 06:38 AM
I have completed the game and want to free roam while finding all the flags. for some reason creators decided to not let you leave the animus when the game is completed plus you cant get all the secret borgia flags for instince i can't get the last flag that im missing in the halls of nero.i believe thats bull you can access the other 5 secret location but not that 1. WTH! are you serious then to make things even worse you only put 2 shrunkin heads in the whole game, really. why cant you leave the animus if the game ends outside the animus? Ubisoft you have got to bring out a patch or update to fix these problems. I like to play games without using a strategy guide, how was i suppose to know you couldnt sell anything in the game.other than these couple of problems great game. Please i really dont want to play this game all over again just for (1) borgia flag, (2) 2012 artifacts and (1) shrunkin head. thanks

ZCherub
12-17-2010, 07:38 AM
For the thousandth time, no you cannot leave the animus. It wouldn't make sense, & Monterrigioni was boring anyway...

As for the Halls of Nero: Select > DNA > Halls of Nero > replay memory > get flag > back to free roam > done.

Good luck.

ZCherub
12-17-2010, 07:44 AM
Oh - & as for the shrunken heads, yep, that does kinda suck. I never sold anything & I was rolling in cash by halfway through the game, so there's no point to selling stuff - this mindset aged me from screwing myself out of awesome armor. The shrunken heads are the ONLY items that are limited like this, though. I've even got several Aconites & other rare items from Borgia courriers.

dcrboost
12-17-2010, 07:46 AM
DID that it doesnt show up under dna>secrect locations> their are only five available not six. any help will be greatly appreciated

ZCherub
12-17-2010, 07:54 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dcrboost:
DID that it doesnt show up under dna&gt;secrect locations&gt; their are only five available not six. any help will be greatly appreciated </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

While Halls of Nero is a Lair, it is also a core memory mission. As such, it does not show up in the secret locations section of the DNA. Look somewhere in the first 4 main sequences of your DNA (forgot exactly which one) & you'll see it. It's not a mistake, it's how the missions were set up (Halls of Nero are mandatory, the others are not).

TheRighteousOne
12-17-2010, 07:56 AM
That one is part of the story. So its not under secret locations but sequence 2 (? or maybe 3, can't remember since its been a while).

SolidSnakeMat
12-17-2010, 08:06 AM
This is a really bad post imo. Seriously you can't complain about not being able to exit the animus after you beat the game. I don't know what you were doing but its pretty obvious that wouldn't be able to. Second it is really stupid to only put 2 shrunken heads in the entire game but I never sold anything in the game at all money is easier in ACB. I got over 2 million florins and never sold a thing. Thirdly you got to be kidding. Sequence 2. Don't you remember? Now that would have been fine if you didn't remember what sequence but how could you not remember doing a mission in a core memory about the Romulus lairs. Its pretty much a tutorial so that you know how to get to the Romulus lair. Its not like Ezio magically knew about them.

GREAZY_FINGAZZ
12-17-2010, 07:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dcrboost:
DID that it doesnt show up under dna&gt;secrect locations&gt; their are only five available not six. any help will be greatly appreciated </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif