PDA

View Full Version : how the ranks work

ergot2006
12-26-2006, 05:57 PM
hi all i am getting tom clancy's rainbow 6 vegas in a few days and i am just wondering if any one could tell me how the online play works i.e are you in a team and play bots or some thing differant and could some one also give me a run down on how the ranks and how you get a better rank and how you can find out yours and other peoples ranks

thanks

ergot2006
12-26-2006, 05:57 PM
hi all i am getting tom clancy's rainbow 6 vegas in a few days and i am just wondering if any one could tell me how the online play works i.e are you in a team and play bots or some thing differant and could some one also give me a run down on how the ranks and how you get a better rank and how you can find out yours and other peoples ranks

thanks

Flameboy0173
12-26-2006, 08:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ergot2006:

thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>U can do all that and the ranks well u play depending on ur score and wheter u win or lose U get a certain amount of XP points that count towards rank and u unlock things Armor weps etc.