PDA

View Full Version : where and what and why

Deton_van_Zan
10-09-2010, 10:35 PM
where are you really from which nation. what nation you use in ruse. and why you use them.

I am an american, i use germany lol, wanted to see how it feels to play as the badass of ww2 history in ruse lol

Deton_van_Zan
10-09-2010, 10:35 PM
where are you really from which nation. what nation you use in ruse. and why you use them.

I am an american, i use germany lol, wanted to see how it feels to play as the badass of ww2 history in ruse lol

Joppsta
10-10-2010, 12:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Deton_van_Zan:

I am an american, i use germany lol, wanted to see how it feels to play as the badass of ww2 history in ruse lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>UK and i play random because it's a nice surprise ..

airborneguy
10-10-2010, 01:23 AM
I play as the US cuz I am in the Army. I used to play as Germany but their tanks are too slow.

Dez1990
10-10-2010, 01:37 AM
I play France, like to also stay on the low with them as well.

Axe99
10-10-2010, 02:09 AM
From Australia - luckily for the rest of ya, they're not in the game, or they'd be the strongest faction by far, lol. Our kit would be soooo overpowered - we even manufactured our own troop carrier once http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif.

I mix up what I play - the last four have been USSR - Germany - US - Britain. Probs going to try France or Italy again next now that I'm a bit more experienced and see if I have another perspective on them. Really enjoy the depth in RUSE, every faction is an enjoyable challenge to play http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif.

InfiniteStates
10-10-2010, 02:53 AM
I'm from the UK and used to play UK. But as I ranked up I realised air was a rubbish advantage as it was easy to shut down. So, determined to not play the US as everyone did, I went Germany (which still shows in the stats as my favourite).

I had a good run with them, but eventually gave in a admitted to myself that cheap recon and fast tanks out weighed my desire to not join the lowest common denominator, so now I use good ol' Uncle Sam.

I still miss the killing power of the Typhoon though...