PDA

View Full Version : Ezio's Tools

venG417
10-31-2010, 06:40 AM
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100820025011/assassinscreed/images/4/4e/New_weapon_wheel.png

As we can all see, Ezio's got some new tools to play with, with the crossbow and the new combinations and whatnot, but there's still a space missing in the Weapon Wheel, do you think their gonna fill it? if so what with? I got a sort of hunch that the parachutes gonna be there, but I'm hoping not just for the sheer suprise :P

So yeah, what do you guys think?

venG417
10-31-2010, 06:40 AM
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100820025011/assassinscreed/images/4/4e/New_weapon_wheel.png

As we can all see, Ezio's got some new tools to play with, with the crossbow and the new combinations and whatnot, but there's still a space missing in the Weapon Wheel, do you think their gonna fill it? if so what with? I got a sort of hunch that the parachutes gonna be there, but I'm hoping not just for the sheer suprise :P

So yeah, what do you guys think?

mustangmaniak20
10-31-2010, 06:48 AM
I say the parachute as well.

magesupermaster
10-31-2010, 06:51 AM
No, the parachute icon will be located on the screen itself.

SlimeDynamiteD
10-31-2010, 06:52 AM
I don't think the parachute will be in the Weapon Wheel since the parachute is not really a weapon. You can use it to glide through the air not to kill people with...

mustangmaniak20
10-31-2010, 06:55 AM
Well you certianly cant kill people with the medicine or the coins...unless youre MR NORRIS.

tyrce111
10-31-2010, 08:20 AM
Chuck Norris isn't just a Mr. He is a Dr. a Mrs. a Ms. and a 9!!!

I don't think it will be the parachute...
It is probably a firecracker or firework to
distract someone or something else totaly useless
in the longrun.

NuclearFuss
10-31-2010, 08:32 AM
Or it might just stay empty... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

DarkicoN14
10-31-2010, 08:33 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SlimeDynamiteD:
I don't think the parachute will be in the Weapon Wheel since the parachute is not really a weapon. You can use it to glide through the air not to kill people with... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

smoke bomb, coins, medicine, these are not weapons but are on there. i think its plausible that they might be on there

Nick1021
10-31-2010, 09:29 AM
Well they did say you can carry a heavy and/or long weapon(I doubt it though). So maybe that one space is for a heavy weapon OR a long weapon.

Nick1021
10-31-2010, 09:31 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DarkicoN14:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SlimeDynamiteD:
I don't think the parachute will be in the Weapon Wheel since the parachute is not really a weapon. You can use it to glide through the air not to kill people with... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

smoke bomb, coins, medicine, these are not weapons but are on there. i think its plausible that they might be on there </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You can kill someone with a smoke bomb if you shove it into their mouth. You can kill someone with coins by shoving into their mouth and choke them. And too much medicine is poisoning so you feed the enemy like 10 vials of medicine.

magesupermaster
10-31-2010, 09:39 AM
I already said that the parachute icon will be displayed on the screen itself..

zomgcookie
10-31-2010, 09:39 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick1021:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DarkicoN14:

smoke bomb, coins, medicine, these are not weapons but are on there. i think its plausible that they might be on there </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You can kill someone with a smoke bomb if you shove it into their mouth. You can kill someone with coins by shoving into their mouth and choke them. And too much medicine is poisoning so you feed the enemy like 10 vials of medicine. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Holy ramming a smoke bomb down a guards throat and having it blow up inside him!? Why are you not working for Ubisoft!?!?

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

Jostru
10-31-2010, 09:43 AM
Maybe poison-darts for the crossbow?

zomgcookie
10-31-2010, 09:49 AM
Maybe a grappling hook for the crossbow? Say if a building is too far to jump to you shoot it and tada. Instant rope to climb after you jump or it could pull you there.

magesupermaster
10-31-2010, 09:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zomgcookie:
Maybe a grappling hook for the crossbow? Say if a building is too far to jump to you shoot it and tada. Instant rope to climb after you jump or it could pull you there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

zomgcookie
10-31-2010, 09:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magesupermaster:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zomgcookie:
Maybe a grappling hook for the crossbow? Say if a building is too far to jump to you shoot it and tada. Instant rope to climb after you jump or it could pull you there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> I know this would ruin most of the game but its just an idea for maybe special missions like when you get to use the war machines or the flying machine.

TheMusingMoose
10-31-2010, 10:28 AM
It's probably going to be the heavy weapon. The parachute only has one use, then you have to replace it. It would be a waste of a inventory slot.

And the poison darts aren't for the crossbow to my knowledge. Look above the poison on the weapon wheel.

Roakeru
11-01-2010, 06:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JonnyQuickShot:
It's probably going to be the heavy weapon. The parachute only has one use, then you have to replace it. It would be a waste of a inventory slot.

And the poison darts aren't for the crossbow to my knowledge. Look above the poison on the weapon wheel. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
you might be right...and yes the poison darts are for the poison blade...and the parachute will probably appear as a small icon in the lower left corner as seen in this video at 0:35 onward http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwhI1BvIPVc ...if that is indeed the parachute.

salted onions
11-01-2010, 11:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Roakeru:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JonnyQuickShot:

And the poison darts aren't for the crossbow to my knowledge. Look above the poison on the weapon wheel. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
you might be right...and yes the poison darts are for the poison blade...and the parachute will probably appear as a small icon in the lower left corner as seen in this video at 0:35 onward http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwhI1BvIPVc ...if that is indeed the parachute. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you for definitive, concrete proof that the parachute count is located on the HUD. I already knew this myself, but maybe now that you've actually showed proof instead of saying "It's over there because I said so." people will stop asking.

Even if it is true, we won't know it unless you show us. Just because someone knows it's true, doesn't mean we all can just automatically believe you. Just because you're on the forums constantly doesn't mean that everyone should automatically take your words as law. It's not that truth is based on merit. It's based on fact and evidence.

/rant.

Back on topic, they said that Ezio can carry around Heavy weapons (though I'm starting to not believe them since I've never seen him holster a heavy weapon in any gameplay video thus far. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif), so if that's true, that's probably it.

bmic31
11-01-2010, 07:04 PM
Since the left side of the wheel (except the Hidden Blade Poison) is pretty defensive things, I wonder if it would be some kind of oil in a cannister he could throw down. Imagine running across a roof, and throwing a vial of oil on the roof and having it slicked up. So when enemies run across it after you they slide right off the building.

It would be defensive, available to them at the time, and a consumable you could get from a blacksmith. You can upgrade the pouch at a tailor. I just feel like there's mostly defensive/subtle items on the left side of the wheel while the top/right/bottom are more offensive and direct actions.

raziale
11-01-2010, 07:10 PM
it could be a rifle

bmic31
11-01-2010, 07:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by raziale:
it could be a rifle </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hope not. How weird would it be to carry a musket that would need loaded on your back as an assassin?

venG417
11-02-2010, 02:05 AM
The second they bring an Assassin with any form of shoulder mounted gun into the game is the day I give up on the AC franchise.