PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed multiplayer STUCK

triple-de-dikke
03-09-2011, 10:00 AM
I have the da vinci disapearance buyed today.
and I start to play I press on the head menu multiplayer and than it stucks can somebody fix it?

I have a PS3 and the new update is cool

triple-de-dikke
03-09-2011, 10:00 AM
I have the da vinci disapearance buyed today.
and I start to play I press on the head menu multiplayer and than it stucks can somebody fix it?

I have a PS3 and the new update is cool

Huntsintson
03-09-2011, 10:30 AM
Are you logged in to PSN? They are making maintenance work on PSnetwork and that might cause some problems.

aditzx
03-09-2011, 10:40 AM
is it like when u press the multiplayer instead of hearing "welcome to animus" it just a blank wallpaper and nothing happens?
if that so,same prob here

BLineDesigns
03-09-2011, 10:42 AM
I'm experiencing the same issue. US PSN user, logged in. I see the background and hear the music, but nothing is appearing. What's going on?

aditzx
03-09-2011, 10:47 AM
well...
I hope this is just temporary..
I've been waiting for around 30 mins or so but nothing happened
and I tried restarting my console, try to reinsert my game and nothing happened..
WANNA PLAY SO BAD!!

chthulhuftaghn
03-09-2011, 10:52 AM
Same here. Glad its not just me.

cptn_k
03-09-2011, 11:08 AM
It's the PSN maintenance, not the game.

I managed to download and install earlier, and then got on to play MP, but now I can't, since the maintenance started...

Nvm, there's always the SP to keep going til tomorrow.

aditzx
03-09-2011, 11:11 AM
yea I read some people asking the same stuff
hopefully it's the maintenance
if not..uff...I'm ****ed
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Mr_Shade
03-09-2011, 11:35 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cptn_k:
It's the PSN maintenance, not the game.

I managed to download and install earlier, and then got on to play MP, but now I can't, since the maintenance started...

Nvm, there's always the SP to keep going til tomorrow. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Indeed.

The current PSN downtime will affect the multiplayer part of the game, since it's 'active' - looking for stats and news via PSN - so if that's down, so is the menu etc.

Hopefully sony should have it back up and running on time today http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif