PDA

View Full Version : Wolves@War, and other online campaigns-I need info!

jmuhlman
09-21-2005, 02:22 PM
I am interested in joining an on line campaign--"wolves at war" looks great, but I've tried to join twice and no-one has emailed me back, and no confirmation from thier forums moderator. how do you join?
also, is the Ubootwaffe mail list community still going on? I know they had a "high realism" campaign going over there, I wonder if they have switched to SH3 instead of AOD.
also, does the "wolfpack league" have an atlantic campaign, still? I don't seem to see one of thier web site. just "stat games."
is there any other online campaigns?

jmuhlman
09-21-2005, 02:22 PM
I am interested in joining an on line campaign--"wolves at war" looks great, but I've tried to join twice and no-one has emailed me back, and no confirmation from thier forums moderator. how do you join?
also, is the Ubootwaffe mail list community still going on? I know they had a "high realism" campaign going over there, I wonder if they have switched to SH3 instead of AOD.
also, does the "wolfpack league" have an atlantic campaign, still? I don't seem to see one of thier web site. just "stat games."
is there any other online campaigns?