PDA

View Full Version : Dear ubisoft Good work on this game

mattnexus
05-06-2010, 11:40 PM
Hey ubi just wanted to congratulate you on a great game, everyone disses you guys but this one's definitely worth the money keep making great stuff like this and thanks for the dlc's

mattnexus
05-06-2010, 11:40 PM
Hey ubi just wanted to congratulate you on a great game, everyone disses you guys but this one's definitely worth the money keep making great stuff like this and thanks for the dlc's

James-24
05-07-2010, 12:28 AM
I agree with you.
I've had a great time with Conviction, its heaps of fun.

Of course nothing it perfect on release and I'm confident most of the problems will be sorted out.

apoc.reg
05-07-2010, 04:30 AM
BOth this and AC2 have been great for me

MartyMcFly1988
05-07-2010, 04:55 AM
Beta drivers from 2007 to get controllers working? A matchmaking system that never works? Come on, lets not kid ourselves, Ubisoft did far from a 'great job' here, even if the game itself is fun.

kev1703
05-07-2010, 05:04 AM
Bad optimization, multiplayer ***ed up (sometimes the serveur is down and when it is not it take like 30 minute to find a game), some people cannot launch the game, multiplayer mode are far from good i explain myself:
Coop is cool... the 2 frist time you did it.
the other mode are just boring after some round.
The face off well 1vs1 isnt that cool actually even more with that multiplayer prob because most of the time players leave the game after some minute because they lose the round. Things like DM/TDM/SvsM and even a mode were you must go take the hostage and bring it back in your spawn when the other team defence would be great but we dont have end game mode like that.
So no this game is far far from great it remember me AC1 because there is much to make it great but nothing is done. Wait till the next conviction to get a full gameplay game.

GuZZ33
05-07-2010, 10:16 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MartyMcFly1988:
Ubisoft did far from a 'great job' here, even if the game itself is fun. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Each to there own taste i guess. Hey, how about you get a team together and make a game?, hmmm! yeah i didn't think so http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif.
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kev1703:
far far from great game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Oh look ...it's Mr Negative again http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Dellers
05-07-2010, 10:32 AM
Well, Conviction is great except for the terrible optimizing. Face-off is impossible to play due to extreme lag, while other modes are ok. Just like GTA IV, no matter how far down I turn the graphics, it'll still lag. Yes, my computer is high end.

kev1703
05-07-2010, 11:29 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GuZZ33:
blablabla I am a fanboy and try to bash people that talk negative about my precious game </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well unlike you I got a brain and dont like to be taked from behind. At least if one day you go in jail you already got the shower skill.

secret777
05-07-2010, 11:42 AM
Good things about SCC:

1.)Very great story!!!!
2.)For me gameplay is one of the best!
3.)graphic is solid...

Bad things:

1.)horrible optimization!!!!!(I have installed the patch 1.02 and FPS has been lowered by 10!so VERY HORRIBLE OPTIMIZATION
2.)Multiplayer troubles!
3.)Lags in coop...
4.)**** DRM -.-

But still this is my best game ever...before SCC was GTA IV and now is the SCC..They would just need to optimize the game....
So SCC on the xbox 360 is the best game http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif