PDA

View Full Version : Costume request

Jediknightben
10-27-2011, 05:15 AM
Hey, so I'm sorry if this has already been asked for, but it's been bugging me.

I don't like the vastness of differences in the new Ezio. I can't really see him having changed that much in only 4 years from where Brotherhood ended.

So, it would be awesome if we could have a costume where Ezio wears the Revelations clothes, but has the face from Brotherhood.

Jediknightben
10-27-2011, 05:15 AM
Hey, so I'm sorry if this has already been asked for, but it's been bugging me.

I don't like the vastness of differences in the new Ezio. I can't really see him having changed that much in only 4 years from where Brotherhood ended.

So, it would be awesome if we could have a costume where Ezio wears the Revelations clothes, but has the face from Brotherhood.

Jexx21
10-27-2011, 05:22 AM
Errr.. you do know that the face he had at the end of Brotherhood wasn't his actual face right? They didn't make a new face for him for just one sequence.

So it's actually 8 years that his face aged.

Sarari
10-27-2011, 06:03 AM
The only reason his faced changed in AC2 though is because they took a huge leap through his memories to when he was a lot older. If you go back and play AC2 again, there was a part when Shaun was talking to Desmond telling him all the events that happened to him between going to kill Rodrigo and when he killed the last templar.

Abeonis
10-27-2011, 06:04 AM
Will people please stop moaning bout his damned face.

iNJW
10-27-2011, 08:06 AM
i also do not get why people are so bothered about the face, it just makes ezio look rougher and more badasserer (sp xD) than he has been for the last two games, if anything, imo it was a step in the right direction, it gives a better overall effect for the environments that we will be seeing aswell and the gameplay http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

XxKillaChaosxX
10-27-2011, 08:21 AM
I really like his new face actually. Like iNJW said, he looks more badass now then he ever has.