PDA

View Full Version : Way to make AC:B more difficult

archie7272
10-07-2011, 11:50 PM
I was just recently re-playing Brotherhood for the 7th time in order to train myself for revelations, and i thought of a way to make it possibly harder... an all punching run through the game. Which means no hidden blade, no sword, no dagger, no poison, i'm not even going to buy the metal cestus, so wish me luck!

EDIT: Sequence 1 complete!
EDIT 2: Sequence 2 complete!

archie7272
10-07-2011, 11:50 PM
I was just recently re-playing Brotherhood for the 7th time in order to train myself for revelations, and i thought of a way to make it possibly harder... an all punching run through the game. Which means no hidden blade, no sword, no dagger, no poison, i'm not even going to buy the metal cestus, so wish me luck!

EDIT: Sequence 1 complete!
EDIT 2: Sequence 2 complete!

Moultonborough
10-07-2011, 11:58 PM
Good Luck with that. You won't 100% synch it by any means though. Still should make it somewhat harder. Are you going to forgo Armour as well?

SleezeRocker
10-08-2011, 12:18 AM
But on the final fight with Cesare, you prompted to tap square or B to use your hidden blade...so you won't get by pimp slapping everyone :P lol

Well good luck man, also turn off health and SSI.
And if you really want to get crazy turn off the minimap.....though personally I dont what's its like playing w/o the mini-map O_o?

archie7272
10-08-2011, 12:22 AM
Yep no armour or ssi but i do need the minimap. But like SleezeRocker i will need to use the hidden blade in the Cesare boss battle.

SleezeRocker
10-08-2011, 12:33 AM
I think you're entitled to buy Robe coloring.
Got to look 'Fly' right? hahaha XD

So no Brotherhood help either?

archie7272
10-08-2011, 12:36 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SleezeRocker:
I think you're entitled to buy Robe coloring.
Got to look 'Fly' right? hahaha XD

So no Brotherhood help either? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nope. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Moultonborough
10-08-2011, 12:46 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by archie7272:
Yep no armour or ssi but i do need the minimap. But like SleezeRocker i will need to use the hidden blade in the Cesare boss battle. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thought of another person you can't kill without a hidden blade. The french general who holds Pantlesia(sp?) captive. If you are seen by him he kills her.

TheSpectator
10-08-2011, 12:47 AM
Go man Go http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

Chronomancy
10-08-2011, 12:48 AM
Add the amount of lag in the multiplayer to the singleplayer and then get stunned mid air by a guard.

E-Zekiel
10-08-2011, 11:33 AM
Interesting. Will be cool to see if it works to you, and I am interested because I myself probably use punches more than most players because I like to be merciful.

eagleforlife1
10-08-2011, 11:52 AM
The only main target I killed with a punch is Ercole Massimo. But I kind of like the idea of killing them with fists.