PDA

View Full Version : Tracks

as343
11-09-2005, 12:54 AM
Hi, does anyone have any tracks of themselves playing online with 109's, yak3p's, or the d9? Specifcally I want to see how you guys go from prey to predator.

as343
11-09-2005, 12:54 AM
Hi, does anyone have any tracks of themselves playing online with 109's, yak3p's, or the d9? Specifcally I want to see how you guys go from prey to predator.

blazer-glory
11-09-2005, 11:47 AM
I'll second that although Id simply like tracks of planes performing combat manoeuvres, especially scissors,barrell roll and high and low yo-yos. Dont have to actually be up against a plane its just Ive only seen it in 2D in text books and not actually for real.

MLudner
11-09-2005, 05:53 PM
Well, I'm working on some tracks to post for a discussion some of us are having about Mustang performance in-game. I need to get a third done - 2 saved now - but they're all Mustang versus Bf109G10 AI Ace or Bf-109G10 versus AI Ace Mustang (Except for #2, where I forgot to reset the Allied pilot to Ace and he was only Average....poor sot.). They might prove useful, but I'm not sure how long it'll be before I have them up.

-HH- Beebop
11-09-2005, 06:04 PM
Better than watching tracks is learning to do it yourself. Here is the place to do just that:

Joint Ops (http://www.joint-ops.com/joil2fb/default.asp)

I participated in their Basic Flight School and learned much in a very short time. The instructors are top notch and can make a "noob" pilot a good flyer and a good shot and if you are already decent at it to any degree they can hone your skills to a razor sharp edge. The cost? Three 3 hour nights a week for 2 1/2 weeks and a real desire to improve. From BFS you can move to specialized training it specific aircraft from fighter pilot to jabo ground-pounder.
This is not a squadron nor are they affiliated with any particular squadron. This is a flight school. They encourage you to take your learned skills and teach them to your squadmates because there is nothing like teaching to learn.

Check it out, you won't regret it.

as343
11-09-2005, 09:40 PM
Thanks a million, i'll definetely check it out!