PDA

View Full Version : I'm better than you...

BaldieJr
05-14-2007, 01:21 PM
...at being me. However you're welcome to try anyway.

I'm tempted to buy the ch products combo at compusa. Talk me out of it. I don't want to spend that kind of money.

BaldieJr
05-14-2007, 01:21 PM

I'm tempted to buy the ch products combo at compusa. Talk me out of it. I don't want to spend that kind of money.

DKoor
05-14-2007, 01:28 PM
Yes you probably are.... assuming that we're both bipolars.

BaldieJr
05-14-2007, 02:05 PM
I'm not bipolar and you're a #$%@#$% for thinking so!!! I think you're a great guy though.

WarWolfe_1
05-14-2007, 02:44 PM
you may be. BUT are you better at being you or being yourself?

CH are just to expensive. Go with Saitek http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

XyZspineZyX
05-14-2007, 03:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BaldieJr:

I'm tempted to buy the ch products combo at compusa. Talk me out of it. I don't want to spend that kind of money. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Every shirt you own can safely be called a "blouse" if you buy that. You're on the ***ola fence as it is, buddy. Don't push it

Ernst_Rohr
05-14-2007, 03:14 PM
I second the Saitek recommendation, for the price of the CH setup, you can get the Saitek rig + pedals, and still have money left over for your meds! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

GoToAway
05-14-2007, 04:04 PM
Go with the CH set up. As the saying goes, "you get what you pay for."

Saitek makes great entry level products, but they do not touch CH in quality (I've owned both.) The CH stick/pedals/thottle are a big hit to the wallet, but you won't regret them once you have them. They'll also last just about forever.

BaldieJr
05-14-2007, 08:32 PM
***ola Fencing is not a sport. Be sure.

heywooood
05-14-2007, 10:23 PM
***ola fencing conjures up all kinds of rediculous mental images...

Errol Flynn and Basil Rath'bone' and whatnot...

take it outside fer f'sake

Frequent_Flyer
05-14-2007, 10:28 PM
You know this forum is slowing down when we read this thread and respond. However, the use of " ***ola Fence", really lets us know its about time for a new release.

MEGILE
05-15-2007, 02:49 AM
The ladies love to play with a big CH Stick.

SO I've heard... I went Saitek.

DKoor
05-15-2007, 02:57 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BaldieJr:
I'm not bipolar and you're a #$%@#$% for thinking so!!! I think you're a great guy though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

slipBall
05-15-2007, 03:00 AM
Getting the CH line will make the you greater...and your parent's proud....most likely your last chance, just don't mess this up again!

TC_Stele
05-15-2007, 10:23 AM
I have the Saitek X52. Its a great stick but after about a year or so the pot on my elevator trim is spiking and the buttons are wearing out. I flew it to death.

Xiolablu3
05-15-2007, 11:26 AM
WOUldnt you be better to get a MS FF2?

Force Feedback adds a lot to the game and makes flying the energy fighters much easier.

Copperhead310th
05-15-2007, 05:13 PM

I'm tempted to buy the ch products combo at compusa. Talk me out of it. I don't want to spend that kind of money. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well by that same token..
If i were you and you were me who might i be?