PDA

View Full Version : 100% Sync bonus memories.

tyrce111
11-06-2010, 06:10 AM
Once you are fully synced with a memory you will unlock a bonus memory from when Ezio was young.

I have already heard that you might be able to re live the memory of Ezio meeting Cristina but what others do you think we will be able to see?

tyrce111
11-06-2010, 06:10 AM
Once you are fully synced with a memory you will unlock a bonus memory from when Ezio was young.

I have already heard that you might be able to re live the memory of Ezio meeting Cristina but what others do you think we will be able to see?

hewkii9
11-06-2010, 07:59 AM
I fully expect a gameplay sequence as Baby Ezio and will break my disc in effigy if there isn't.

venG417
11-06-2010, 08:10 AM
Hmm, I don't really like the idea of 're-living' a previous memory already played in ACII, would be cool if we could get a little more on Altair&Maria, or maybe Adam/Eve gameplay? I don't know.. they could even hint on about a new ansestor for the next game. Hell they could even end up throwing somethin in for Desmond.

magesupermaster
11-06-2010, 08:16 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by venG417:
Hmm, I don't really like the idea of 're-living' a previous memory already played in ACII, would be cool if we could get a little more on Altair&Maria, or maybe Adam/Eve gameplay? I don't know.. they could even hint on about a new ansestor for the next game. Hell they could even end up throwing somethin in for Desmond. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The memories you unlock are repressed memories, which means new memories that were not featured in any other game.

itsamea-mario
11-06-2010, 08:20 AM
i'm not sure i really wan't to re-live someones 'repressed' memories, they're usually repressed for a reason...

DarkicoN14
11-06-2010, 08:26 AM
Well i think it would be cool to do the memory of ezio burying his brothers and father, i read about that in the book and i would think it would be cool to play

magesupermaster
11-06-2010, 08:28 AM
Maybe there is a repressed memory of a sexsual trauma?

itsamea-mario
11-06-2010, 08:31 AM
thats what i was refering to, i'm not sure i want to relive the memory of ezio being taken by surprise in the rear by big burt.

though this is ezio, so any memories like that are probably unlikely.

although maybe the memory where he thought it was girl but discovered he was wrong a bit too late :P

tH3PatRi0Tx1776
11-06-2010, 09:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by venG417:
Hmm, I don't really like the idea of 're-living' a previous memory already played in ACII, would be cool if we could get a little more on Altair&Maria, or maybe Adam/Eve gameplay? I don't know.. they could even hint on about a new ansestor for the next game. Hell they could even end up throwing somethin in for Desmond. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Reliving Desmond's memories would be nice, like imagine reliving Desmond's memory of escaping The Farm? or Buying his mortorcycle? or being in The Farm learning how to be an Assassin? or right before he got kidnapped? etc etc.

venG417
11-06-2010, 09:47 AM
They did say we were gonna get A LOT more Desmond, I quite like the idea of playing as an early early version of Desmond on the farm.

itsamea-mario
11-06-2010, 09:57 AM
i doubt he did much there.
if they'd taught him how to be an assassin, then most of AC2 would have been pointless surely.

venG417
11-06-2010, 10:39 AM
He learned pick-pockiting, eavesdropping and he was an avid fighter.

salted onions
11-06-2010, 10:52 AM
I'm guessing we'll probably relive moments from the book "Assassin's Creed: Renaissance", which was basically the exact story of AC2 with a lot more detail, and some more scenes that were never mentioned in the game. This includes more intimate relations with Cristina Vespucci, Rosa, Caterina Sforza. I'm actually getting the book today so yee http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif.

itsamea-mario
11-06-2010, 10:55 AM
who desmond?

yeah he pickpocketed, from an old man, and the pen was sticking out of his pocket.
eaves dropping? he listened through a vent if thats what you mean.
plus both of these were after he'd been altair.
and he was a terrible fighter. alright maybe not terrible, but not to assassin standards.
everyhting we see him do here, he could have picked up from altair, or is the kind of thing any average guy can do.
sure he's going to be slightly genetically supior, but i'm sure he learned very little fom the farm.
also i'm not sure he'd want to relive those memories.

venG417
11-06-2010, 11:47 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Being that Desmond was trained during childhood as an Assassin, he was proficient in basic reconnaissance skills, such as eavesdropping and pickpocketing, and was also a competent fist fighter. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This was taken from the 'Equipment and skills' section from Desmonds page on the AC wikia, just because we've never seen any of this before ACI doesn't mean he got it all from Altair.

Either way I think Desmonds back story would be interesting nontheless.

itsamea-mario
11-06-2010, 12:24 PM
and wiki is a valid and reliable source?

OGCFB
11-06-2010, 12:32 PM
wiki is sometimes reliable XD (edits wiki ac3 and says desmond at the end of the game retires as a hair dresser)

gamertam
11-06-2010, 12:45 PM
I like what DarkicoN14 posted. Filling in the where about his brother's and father's bodies. That would be good i think.

Another would be a possible memory where Ezio met Albrecht Durer: the master assassin of the German Order. A thread about this character a page over. He may or may not appear in ACB directly but for a bonus memory after 100% sync is not a bad idea.

XxKillaSniperxX
11-06-2010, 08:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by childprodigy:
I'm guessing we'll probably relive moments from the book "Assassin's Creed: Renaissance", which was basically the exact story of AC2 with a lot more detail, and some more scenes that were never mentioned in the game. This includes more intimate relations with Cristina Vespucci, Rosa, Caterina Sforza. I'm actually getting the book today so yee http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow I didnt know there was a book for his game! I'm gonna get it asap.

T48uu
11-06-2010, 08:05 PM
I had no idea there was a book either! Revelation!

devildog789
11-06-2010, 08:06 PM
I'd like more gameplay on Altair. Possibly when he leads the Assassin order. All they'd have to do is just implement the same brotherhood gameplay into the new Altair memory.

I don't know, but I'd like Altair. Doesn't matter that much, it's bonus.

T48uu
11-06-2010, 08:07 PM
What would be cool is if Altair appeared in the same time period as Ezio and they'd both slaughter enemies in one huge brawl. Then I would be like "Sweet..."

MCB280
11-06-2010, 08:25 PM
It would be sweet to be Altair but since this is Ezio story it would be something for ezio maybe he seen a battle a extremely large battle and seen innocent people getting slaughter and he tries to save them but he cannot manage to save them or like everyone else says something to do with burying his brothers and father bodies

Sparty2020
11-07-2010, 05:21 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by T48uu:
What would be cool is if Altair appeared in the same time period as Ezio and they'd both slaughter enemies in one huge brawl. Then I would be like "Sweet..." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I would destroy my disc in outrage if that happened and boycott Ubi lol

One of the repressed memories is when Vieri tried to rape Cristina and Ezio stopped him then kissed Cristina. I don't think they're bad memories, just memories that are too painful to relive (Cristina died in BotV after all). So I would suggest maybe when Federico taught Ezio how to free-run and fight? Or when Ezio did his first leap of faith?

I like the idea where Ezio buries his dead father and brothers, but that sounds like it'd be boring to play through. Still like the idea though.

magesupermaster
11-07-2010, 05:27 AM
I think there would be at least 4 repressed memories.

I would like to see a repressed memory of Ezio in which he buries his father and brothers, as some said..

gamertam
11-07-2010, 01:15 PM
More in depth, where should the bodies be buries?.I imagine someplace signficiant and sentimental to them like cathedral, or even the Villa. While on his way there, he must battle Templars.

Whoa so many possibility comes to mind. From (Ubisoft can do it during a night time of a think type mission, all secretly and stealthy to a full blown epic battle where he needs the help of Durer?.) Just a thought.

bokeef04
11-07-2010, 04:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gamertam:
More in depth, where should the bodies be buries?.I imagine someplace signficiant and sentimental to them like cathedral, or even the Villa. While on his way there, he must battle Templars.

Whoa so many possibility comes to mind. From (Ubisoft can do it during a night time of a think type mission, all secretly and stealthy to a full blown epic battle where he needs the help of Durer?.) Just a thought. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

just had a look in the book, he burns the bodies of his family, but it could be a mission as he had to move the bodies into a boat without being detected