PDA

View Full Version : Problems installing IL-2 FB Gold Pack

AFROTC
09-04-2005, 07:48 PM
I want to create a folder for all of my flight sim software which I can access by pressing the €œstart€ button and selecting the €œall programs€ menu.

I made a flight sim folder within the €œall programs€ menu, when I selected that folder to be the destination for €œIL-2 FB Gold Pack€ a folder was not created for the sim; instead it dumped all of the files from the 3 discs into the general flight sim folder.

When I uninstalled the program and made a folder for €œIL-2 FB Gold Pack€ within the general flight sim folder the program dumped all the files into the folder I made while creating another folder labeled €œUbi Soft€ in the €œall programs€ menu.

I am trying to place programs on my computer in a way in which my €œall programs€ menu is as uncluttered as possible. If anyone else grouped your simulators together what method of installation did you use?

Rusty

AFROTC
09-04-2005, 07:48 PM
I want to create a folder for all of my flight sim software which I can access by pressing the €œstart€ button and selecting the €œall programs€ menu.

I made a flight sim folder within the €œall programs€ menu, when I selected that folder to be the destination for €œIL-2 FB Gold Pack€ a folder was not created for the sim; instead it dumped all of the files from the 3 discs into the general flight sim folder.

When I uninstalled the program and made a folder for €œIL-2 FB Gold Pack€ within the general flight sim folder the program dumped all the files into the folder I made while creating another folder labeled €œUbi Soft€ in the €œall programs€ menu.

I am trying to place programs on my computer in a way in which my €œall programs€ menu is as uncluttered as possible. If anyone else grouped your simulators together what method of installation did you use?

Rusty

EURO_Snoopy
09-04-2005, 09:20 PM
How to Customize the Start or Programs Menu (http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q152122)

How To... Organize The Programs Menu In Windows XP (http://editorial.tucows.com/blog/HowTo/_archives/2005/8/2/1101533.html)