PDA

View Full Version : Issues with Crew Fatigue / SH3 Commander / No-Fatigue Mod(s)

gamer025
02-27-2010, 07:02 PM
This really blows my mind...

I've used "no fatigue" mods, even edited the "basic.cfg" file myself and still can't stop my crew from becoming fatigued. Even setting minimum to "0" and maximum to "0.5" doesn't do anything. The ONLY time I've ever had no fatigue work properly is with SH3 Commander. But I stopped using it because it reduces the tonnage of most ships. Is it just me this isn't working for? Will I be forced to use SH3 Commander again even though I dislike the new tonnage values? (What really bothers me is that the values remain even after uninstalling SH3C AND restoring the original files from the backup!)

-sigh-

gamer025
02-27-2010, 07:02 PM
This really blows my mind...

I've used "no fatigue" mods, even edited the "basic.cfg" file myself and still can't stop my crew from becoming fatigued. Even setting minimum to "0" and maximum to "0.5" doesn't do anything. The ONLY time I've ever had no fatigue work properly is with SH3 Commander. But I stopped using it because it reduces the tonnage of most ships. Is it just me this isn't working for? Will I be forced to use SH3 Commander again even though I dislike the new tonnage values? (What really bothers me is that the values remain even after uninstalling SH3C AND restoring the original files from the backup!)

-sigh-

VONHARRIS
02-28-2010, 07:00 AM
I am using SH3 commander but I don't have such problems. I use the 'no fatigue' option nad the 'randomise ships tonnage' unchecked. Everything is as expected to be. Note this : The basic.cfg file in your SH3 directory must be the same with the one in the sh3 commander back up (make any changes you want and copy paste it). This works fine with me. (Patch 1.4 SH3 commander some visual mods)

gamer025
02-28-2010, 12:17 PM
Whether I use "randomise ship tonnage" or not, it changes the tonnage values. Randomise will only raise or lower individual ships by a percentage. Check what it lists as the tonnage value of a C2, C3, and Small Merchant and post them here.

VONHARRIS
03-01-2010, 02:09 PM
This is a screenshot showing a C3 cargo ship
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/1164/99287075.jpg
For the others is as follow:
C2 cargo 6200 grt
Small merchant 2325 grt

gamer025
03-01-2010, 06:41 PM
hmm that's really strange. sh3 commander does it every time whether i use RST or not. which version of sh3 commander are you using? what other mods are you using? perhaps something overwrites it, or you're using a different version. i used sh3 commander 3.2

VONHARRIS
03-01-2010, 11:49 PM
I have the same version :3.2.023. All mods I am using are visual. I recall having a problem like yours so I unistalled everything and installed all over again. Now I never check this option. On the other hand I really don't remember which mods I have now installed. I didn't keep the original downloads.

SailorSteve
03-09-2010, 05:08 PM
SH3 randomizes merchant tonnages all by itself. SH3 Commander's randomization is more extreme, but it can also be adjusted in the Cfg files in the Program Files/SH3 Commander/Cfg folder.

Just out of curiosity, why would you want them to always be the same?