PDA

View Full Version : freezing screen

jazzyj1
03-18-2007, 09:33 AM
when I start up pacific fighters after the introduction my screen freezes. I use to fly with 46th on cfs 3 but they moved to pf I could not fly with them coz my pc was old now that I have a new pc with a good graphic card I am ready. i will need some help finding those guys also but I owuld like to at least start playing the game can anybody help...jazzyj1@optonline.net... thanks guys

jazzyj1
03-18-2007, 09:33 AM
when I start up pacific fighters after the introduction my screen freezes. I use to fly with 46th on cfs 3 but they moved to pf I could not fly with them coz my pc was old now that I have a new pc with a good graphic card I am ready. i will need some help finding those guys also but I owuld like to at least start playing the game can anybody help...jazzyj1@optonline.net... thanks guys

Zeus-cat
03-18-2007, 10:28 AM
It would be best if you ask technical questions in the Community Help forum. Lots of smart techno guys over there. Over here there a just a bunch of idiots like me.

Sooocool
03-18-2007, 10:49 AM
That happens to me occasionally too. I can't get the mouse curser to move. I don't know why or if it is the same thing as you are experiencing.
Try this, when the screen freezes, hit the "windows" key which will minimize your game. Then, click back on your game and you should be good to go.