PDA

View Full Version : I hate this game....

nvrsummer2
03-24-2005, 02:12 AM
Oh yeah it has bugs...but **** it i just cant seem to turn it off!!! I hate the fact i cant stop playing it!!!!!

Timber...wolf
03-24-2005, 02:18 AM
Yal me to .. its to addictive I have been taking "emergency vacation" at work to have time to play it .. we have extra people now for about a month and Im blowing my vaction for this stipid addictive game .. I dont have to many bugs at all turn off all your background programs running I dont run anything but what I have to plus I have some of the graphic stuff turned down even though my machine is for the most part a maxed out setup especially when compared to what it takes to supposedly run this game. Under options the only thing I have checked is event camera and full screen particle density is set to 25 it was at 50 but I couldnt tell any diff so put it at 25. When I played Tiger Woods 2004 I had every thing set to default but would get a crash to desktop but thing at times and when I turned down some unneeded eye candy.. it workded. use msconfig and disable a lof of stuff. But yal I been asleep for only 4 hours I wake up pee and cant fall asleep .. so Im in here in boards or on patrol rofl