PDA

View Full Version : Killing civilians in Assassin's Creed 2

fastech7763
12-03-2009, 03:46 AM
Hello,

I have just purchased Assassin's Creed 2 and never owned the original. I read that you can de-synchronize if you kill civilians. Can anyone ellaborate on this. I have accidentally killed 2 civilians throughout the course of the game so far. How many can you kill before something happens? Is there a time period which can elapse between victims which will make nothing happen? What happens if you do de-synchronize from killing too many - do you have to start over, or does it just take you back a bit in the game?

I know this is a long and multi-part question, but any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

fastech7763
12-03-2009, 03:46 AM
Hello,

I have just purchased Assassin's Creed 2 and never owned the original. I read that you can de-synchronize if you kill civilians. Can anyone ellaborate on this. I have accidentally killed 2 civilians throughout the course of the game so far. How many can you kill before something happens? Is there a time period which can elapse between victims which will make nothing happen? What happens if you do de-synchronize from killing too many - do you have to start over, or does it just take you back a bit in the game?

I know this is a long and multi-part question, but any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

caswallawn_2k7
12-03-2009, 03:54 AM
you have to kill 3 civilians in a short period of time, if you kill them all that happens is it sends you back to your last check point.

fastech7763
12-03-2009, 04:10 AM
Thanks for the quick response. If you had to estimate, how much time do you mean when you say a "short period". Also, do you know if it affects the game negatively in any way other than simply going back to your last checkpoint?

Thanks again.

IV_trailer
12-03-2009, 06:24 AM
You will only respawm at your previous checkpoint. It's not something to worry about as far as I know.

TreFacTor
12-03-2009, 11:11 AM
wow, now I'm really starting to not want this game... after ending the first game you could kill indiscriminately, even before that, you just lost a little life gauge, but now you can't play a new game + or kill civilians without this slap on the wrist? Poor form!

Varenis
12-03-2009, 12:41 PM
You can grab + smack / smack + smack / tackle + smack any civilian without anything happending. Just dont use weapons or throw them into water or something.