PDA

View Full Version : Mystery Voice in Stock Game Track ?('Russian Stephen Hawking'???)

ytareh
10-21-2007, 08:54 AM
If you go to a Play Track in the game you will find a track called 'Online Hurricane Vs 109F4'.At about 1 minute 30 sec there is a mystery (russian speaking?) voice.It is NOT one of the 'aircrew'/'ground control' voices (theres no text of what is said).Has somebody got themselves immortalised in the game???When I heard it at first I was very afraid to hear some foreign voice talking at me through my PC!!!Anybody know who this is ???(Oleg/Evgeny etc???)

ytareh
10-21-2007, 08:54 AM
If you go to a Play Track in the game you will find a track called 'Online Hurricane Vs 109F4'.At about 1 minute 30 sec there is a mystery (russian speaking?) voice.It is NOT one of the 'aircrew'/'ground control' voices (theres no text of what is said).Has somebody got themselves immortalised in the game???When I heard it at first I was very afraid to hear some foreign voice talking at me through my PC!!!Anybody know who this is ???(Oleg/Evgeny etc???)

Morteiin
10-21-2007, 09:14 AM
Yeah sounds like one of the developers. They both had 'MG' tags, would that be Maddox Games?

I can imagine how it might spook you suddenly hearing it unexpectedly like that. I wonder what he said.

Funny ending to that track too, especially for the Hurricane.

Watching them do all that vertical stuff reminds me too how unrealistic the game can be. Surely in real life a person wouldn't be capable of the sheer physical effort required to do all those manouvres. Maybe not in that specific track, but in general, what we can get away with in this game is bs, even if it is fun.

Les.

T_O_A_D
10-21-2007, 09:21 AM
This track is original to the game, it was recorded and included with the CD. It was done by using the in game coms. I wrestled with it for a bit of time myself till I figured out how to do it. Now I use it all the time when makeing a track for instruction, or Grade.

Its been asked before, but we as far as I know, never been given the answer to whom they are.

hshmulik
10-21-2007, 09:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by T_O_A_D:
I wrestled with it for a bit of time myself till I figured out how to do it. Now I use it all the time when makeing a track for instruction </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would you mind sharing ?
I've been wanting to do some instructional tracks and was wondering how one can add comments. I read somewhere that it is possible to add titles at specific timings, but it looked tedious - voice would be so much better.

Thanks in advance.

SaQSoN
10-21-2007, 10:37 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I wonder what he said. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

109 pilot said "engine is dying out". Both pilots are from MG crew.m Much probably it was recorded accidetnly.