PDA

View Full Version : I dont like the way...

reaktor
12-07-2007, 05:51 AM
Altair kills the men he interrogates.. he kinda goes from the realms of being a professional 'noble' assassin to joe pesci from goodfellas.

Though i still do the interrogations cos theyre one of the better investigations, i find it a little cold blooded that he beats the guy up then stabs him in the neck.

reaktor
12-07-2007, 05:51 AM
Altair kills the men he interrogates.. he kinda goes from the realms of being a professional 'noble' assassin to joe pesci from goodfellas.

Though i still do the interrogations cos theyre one of the better investigations, i find it a little cold blooded that he beats the guy up then stabs him in the neck.

Cerus
12-07-2007, 06:39 AM
Doesn't he kill them so that they won't tell their leaders of that he's after them?

deskpe
12-07-2007, 07:37 AM
trust.... noone

ACfanboy12
12-07-2007, 08:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by reaktor:

Though i still do the interrogations cos theyre one of the better investigations, i find it a little cold blooded that he beats the guy up then stabs him in the neck. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, lets go through all that trouble of following, and beeting him up, only to let him live, and he tells his master... and you are ****ed.

Good Assassin FTW.

Phreaky_McGeek
12-07-2007, 09:38 AM
He even apologizes. Smart guy.

bukowski113
12-07-2007, 10:59 AM
I feel worse knifing unassuming guards in the back.

Not to get all "Clerks" on it or anything, but those guys are just trying to pull a paycheck and keep food on the table, and here comes me with the stabbity stabby stab.

But the important thing is that I got the achievement for guard stabbery... so in the long run I feel ok about it I guess...

CouchZombie
12-07-2007, 11:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bukowski113:

Not to get all "Clerks" on it or anything, but those guys are just trying to pull a paycheck and keep food on the table, and here comes me with the stabbity stabby stab.

But the important thing is that I got the achievement for guard stabbery... so in the long run I feel ok about it I guess... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

cause those achievements points really put HIS kids through school

NeoshinobiX
12-07-2007, 12:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bukowski113:

But the important thing is that I got the achievement for guard stabbery... so in the long run I feel ok about it I guess... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why are you playing an assassination game if you don't like killing unsuspecting people.