PDA

View Full Version : Help wanted

ianblack1992
11-17-2007, 03:11 PM
I have completed all of the investigations in the poor district of Damascus, but now I'm onto my second target in Damascus and it's saying I have to complete three investigations before moving on. But since I've done them all that isn't really possible.

What should I do??????

ianblack1992
11-17-2007, 03:11 PM
I have completed all of the investigations in the poor district of Damascus, but now I'm onto my second target in Damascus and it's saying I have to complete three investigations before moving on. But since I've done them all that isn't really possible.

What should I do??????

MiniAssasin
11-17-2007, 03:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ianblack1992:

What should I do?????? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

go to the newly unloked part of the city taht was previously blocked off by a blue barrier.

hit ya map and you will see you are curently in 1/3 of the city

go to the new unlocked part climb up a towerm, synchronise and it will unlock the rest of the towers which ay can sync to find ya missions

ianblack1992
11-17-2007, 03:17 PM
Oh..........I feel kinda stupid......... Would this be the middle area or the rich area?

NeoshinobiX
11-17-2007, 03:21 PM
Rich area. Middle is at the end of the game.

ianblack1992
11-17-2007, 03:23 PM
Thanks guys, I'm really grateful. You're an alright bunch.

mirsad25
12-25-2007, 01:00 PM
I am at the end of the game, I killed the last man, I came out of the Animus, the girl and the guy were talking to some one in the other room through the glass, I used the egale vision in room I saw all of the hiden things, and then the creadits for the game came up. Is this the end of the game beacause I still can walk around the room or is there more to this game?