PDA

View Full Version : cant install Pacific Fighters please help !!! O_o

Ruvk
10-28-2004, 07:31 AM
well hello all i some problems with the games and i hope someone will help me.

well for starters, i cant setup the game after i setup it in the end it says the setup couldnt not complete it slef and had soem problem, secondly, after i copied the folder before he was deleted and i entered the game i have some bugs like the crosair hook goes up instade of going down when i say up i mean it goes up to the tail wing secondly the Zero plane a2m5 wings flod strangely like they go up and dont have any connaction to the plane, if someone can help me how to setup the game witout it saying the setup couldnt now be finished i will be glad.

thanks.

Capt.LoneRanger
10-28-2004, 07:58 AM
Be sure you installed the patch for IL2AEP (2.04) and then install the PF over it.

The other problems are no bugs. I didn't witness the hook-thing myself, but I'll try that later today. The folding wings hover in the air on most a/c. You can either have a sim that is graphically at the edge and only running on very modern computers (like LOMAC) or a sim that works on all machines, yet is not so detailed into every single aspect.

Don't forget PF is still based on the original IL2-engine, besides some minor changes.

Yellonet
10-28-2004, 07:59 AM
Actually, I don't think you need to install any patches onto AEP before adding PF.

Extreme_One
10-28-2004, 08:18 AM
"after i copied the folder before he was deleted"

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

Ruvk
10-28-2004, 08:33 AM
well if we live the bugs alone there is another problem, i cant setup the game i dont have the old IL2 so i setuped it as stand alone anyways i couldnt setup the game before it wont complete it slef becuse after it gets to 100% it says that the setup couldnt be finished and it delets all the instilled files. so if anyone knows how to fix it i will be glad again.

thanks.

Ruvk
10-29-2004, 04:18 AM
can anyone please help??